1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Driving Experience - Anyone done it?

ash_s3 Jan 1, 2008

1. ash_s3

ash_s3 Active Member

Hi all

It was my 21st the other day (28th Dec) and my girlfriend bought me the best present ever! The Audi Driving Experience, at Silverstone.

Just wondering if anyone on here has done it and what you thought of it?
    Looks brilliant in the brochure.

Also my mum and dad got me a Driving Experience at Saffordshire, driving a Lamborghini Gallardo and a Ferrari 355 Berlinetta!

Cheers

Ash

2. ash_s3

ash_s3 Active Member

3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

I havent done that one Ash, but my missus got me the Audi R8 and Lambo Gallardo experience, which I am yet to book, but I may do it when its a hotter day.....

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Is this experience done at Leicester? My mate got one over Xmas also, but he also got banned from driving, so I might offer him a few quid for it haha. :racer:

5. ash_s3

ash_s3 Active Member

Cheers Lottie!

how long ago did you do it? It says about driving the TT, A6 and RS4 in my brochure
    Cheers
    Ash

6. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Jojo mine is the one in Lesta/Loughborough - Prestwold Hall or something like that.....

Ash, i was looking at yours and it looked like you would be driving the S6 and the RS4....amazing!!!

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

I'll ask him next time I see him, would be more fun togo with a friend I'm thinking...

8. ash_s3

ash_s3 Active Member

9. s3Tormaline

s3Tormaline Member

My dad drives an RS4 avant and he did it in November, he absolutely loved every minute of it.You don't drive the s6 though, they use the s5 now.