1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi black center cap hubs

hsr08 Sep 29, 2013

1. hsr08

hsr08 New Member

How do people paint their audi center cap hubs black e.g. in the picture. Or wheel would I get these from. I have the wheel center cap hubs which cover the bolts in grey but I want to paint them black but was told its hard to powdercoat the center caps black the way you powdercoat the wheels black. So what shall I do?

Attached Files:

2. S3_Jacko

S3_Jacko Well-Known Member

you could buy a can of black plasti-dip and do that... comes out matt black and the beauty of it is, if you make a mess or are fed up with the colour after 6 months then you can peel it straight off and your left with the original colour... i'll never powder coat a set of wheels again..!

3. tcardio

tcardio Well-Known Member

go to audi and ask for the TTS centre caps 4B0 601 170 A AX1

4. hsr08

hsr08 New Member

Cheers for the reply mate. But I think I was after the center cap hub that covers the wheel nuts aswell. But the part code you sent seems to just cover the center. Which style center cap is in the picture?

5. hsr08

hsr08 New Member

Cheers for the reply mate. But I think I was after the center cap hub that covers the wheel nuts aswell. But the part code you sent seems to just cover the center. Which style center cap is in the picture?

6. jaydav2306

jaydav2306 Member

I'd be interested too if anyone knows? I'm after the exact same thing in the picture

7. fangio

fangio Well-Known Member

On my caps, the 'rings' are separate and just a push fit, so you could take them off and spray the disc.