Audi A6 Allroad 2.7 T

TheLordJohn

Reaction score
Website
www.robinson-tyre-supplies.co.uk
Hi all.

I'm new to the Audi 'scene', but due to a seemingly ever growing Dog, I've swapped my immaculate E36 M3 Evolution for this A6.

photo_zps14da769f.jpg

photo_zps21e39ed9.jpg

photo_zps29d265e0.jpg

It's got an RS6 interior, some woeful Forge dump valves (turned down so they don't make a noise), some posh a rainbow speakers all round, lowered on coil overs and those wheels.

I'm not really a fan of modified cars, so if anyone wants some BBS 19's with brilliant tyres, or a silly S6 private plate, give me a shout!
(Don't mind paying to be a supporter if I have to do so to advertise :) )

Reactions: NHN
Hi. Welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. If you want to sell anything we have a classifeds section. Enjoy the forum. :) x

I would keep the wheels on it, they look good. (Lose the GB on the bootlid though!)

Not fan of the exhaust tips to be honest, i like much more subtle looks ! Looks a decent base though...

Reactions: NHN
Welcome to the site.

Also agreed, wheels & exhaust need to go & what's with that massive GB label.

Hello all.

Apologies for the delay.
Now I've had the car a week, I've hoovered it out again (third time!), lost the GB badge and Audi ring badge off the rear, washed and polished it, cleaned the wheels a little and polished those exhaust tips.
I'm glad what I have done has been what was recommended without even reading the recommendations! Lol.

Thanks for the replies, Stuart.

*edit*

Someone has put a god-awful K and N air filter cone on my Audi, so I am in dire need of the correct airbox and any appropriate pipework for it please.

Thanks in advance, Stuart.

*edit again*

Current photo of the rear -

photo_zps7ba46df5.jpg

Last edited:
Urgghhhh K&N filter, I hate them, horrible things.