Audi a1 black edition s-line wanted!!

Amyrose1234

Reaction score
I'm after a Audi a1 black edition s-line must be 5 door!! Is anyone on here selling one??

Around £12000-£13000
Wanting a 5 door Audi a1 black edition s-line,
2.0lt In white really, I've only seen one on eBay but it's £14500 they won't take any less as there a proper car dealers, I've tryed auto trader gumtree ect can you help me where to find them please?? Or even a 5 door Audi A3 black edition s-line with full leathers? I had a 12 plate but someone crashed in to me and made it a write off.. Thanks

I think you will find it difficult. Was looking for a used A1 Sline or BE for 13-15k . Good ones are hard to find. In the end buying new. Good discounts available this time of month/year. Good Audi PCP scheme gives extra £500 off. May be a better longer term option. God I sound like a dealer and I can assure you I'm not!!

That's, there's a quite few about 3 door seems very hard to find one in 5 door tho!! Will keep looking hope a private seller pops up, there just money makers them big car places. Thanks for your help :)

You need to work hard with dealers to get a good deal. Some are better than others. Not a bad 63 plate Sline 5 dr at Tetbury. Daytona.

What's websites that on please ?? Wanting to try get one today, if not might have to be another a3 but needs to be 5 door black edition if you no of any.. Thanks!!

Just picked up ours today... very impressed...

Attachments

• IMG_3498.JPG
    IMG_3498.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 185
Reactions: 45bvtc and Kugaman1
Audi.co.uk. Used cars.

That's where I found mine...

Just daydreamin' last Monday and checked the boxes that suited us on the Audi website and bu**er me if there wasn't just the one available: 3-door, 185bhp, DSG, heated seats, Sat Nav, folding mirrors, auto wipe, auto lights, etc...

One telephone call and £500 off and a deposit laid; collect this Thursday

And our fabulous A2 90bhp sells in 48-hours for asking price, what a laugh...
:yahoo: