ASN's Pub

Why is everyone so quiet, massive homos.

Anyway Iv just done a poo that was pretty comparable to a small bus that houses oap's on there way to Asda.

So erm yeah nice one.....

i have the night shift blues! so don"t want to talk to anybody!
i am very much like an angry bear with a very sore head!
last shift tonight though so MEGA YEAY!

Shame on Westys part thank f*ck on Jardos ;)

Gone too quiet in here and the rest of the 8l section is just too snappy these days. Poster above seems to always be involved somewhere in the mix.

Reactions: Westy
Yeah, everyone is snappy because the usual crowd have taken time out to give each other prostate massages, which the rest of us have noticed due to the over use of the "reach around/like" button. That very same rest of us are left to be swamped by newbies asking stupid questions, which in turn gets us grouchy.

Yeah, everyone is snappy because the usual crowd have taken time out to give each other prostate massages, which the rest of us have noticed due to the over use of the "reach around/like" button. That very same rest of us are left to be swamped by newbies asking stupid questions, which in turn gets us grouchy.

Haha. Those of us that have taken time out is due to all the crap on the site now. Some of us have been on here non stop for a long time and not had time outs over on the clio site or the BMW site!

There's a few people on the site now who seem to think that they are better then everyone else and that what they say/post should be taken as gospel.

Those of us that you claim are away fingering each other are actually talking through other mediums and meeting each other in person instead of being keyboard warrior trolls!

Maybe we should all meet up and finger eachother then? If that's what people think the usuals are doing?

Evening lads, some of you sounding a little grumpy tonight. Have a Stella and think about poor Chez having to work tonight.

Ummm Westy; I've been on here longer than you :p

I've been too busy driving my car and working on it to bother, I've recently been made admin on another VAG site which is pretty big so it's been taking up a monster amount of time. Never realised how hard it is.

Did you ever buy a sensible daily driver West?

Ummm Westy; I've been on here longer than you :p

I've been too busy driving my car and working on it to bother, I've recently been made admin on another VAG site which is pretty big so it's been taking up a monster amount of time. Never realised how hard it is.

Did you ever buy a sensible daily driver West?

Really?
I never found it that hard or time consuming.

Weldone, I guess.
What forum?

Hey guys, im not feeling much love at the mo, you all ok??

Sorry not been around much. Had busy time house building, moving in and now doing paving, fencing, painting and family bereavement

So hows life in Blighty???

Hey guys, im not feeling much love at the mo, you all ok??

Sorry not been around much. Had busy time house building, moving in and now doing paving, fencing, painting and family bereavement

So hows life in Blighty???

It was going fine until someone commented on building a house. :(

Not that I'm jealous or any thing.
But building in Oz is just timber, hammer and nails innit?

Its not a proper brick and mortar style of house?

It will be built from coal from used BBQ's, fosters cans and kangaroo scrotums for a roof covering I bet scott.

Crap and dank sarah... take it its nice n sunny there :crying:

haahaa yeah!

nope all brick here dudes lol

yup fraid to say its flippin hot! been around 40 degrees over xmas so we didnt get any paving done lol. They said it was the hottest December ever!!!! doesnt help when said new house has no aircon! its like living in an oven on full throttle!

Hey Crazy, they dont drink fosters over here, they hate it that much they ship it out lol!

Its pure blonde over here or 5 seeds cider, all nice and cold with a barby of steak. Roos ok but prefer steak!!!

It was going fine until someone commented on building a house. :(

Not that I'm jealous or any thing.
But building in Oz is just timber, hammer and nails innit?

Its not a proper brick and mortar style of house?

lol yeah its brick and mortar. Alot have a tin roof (Colourbond) but we didnt like the look of it so went for the UK look of tiles lol

Some of the older houses are timber but tbh wouldnt fancy it, they have termites here the size of mice!!!!! ok not that big but omg everything that crawls or flies is much bigger!! Have to spray twice a year to keep the things out!

Paul... I hate her so much right now!!!!

:nyah:lol sorry forgot to say we got a pool just before xmas so xmas day was spent in there!!!! Hmmmm im lovin it!! You'll have to come over to Oz, its great
OMFG Pass me the rope!!!!!

Ads will no doubt be at the gym hahaha

You think she'd be ok with that:think:

only if it helps with sciatica!

see its not all rosy here!! got sciatica lifting when we moved in! Dam those pavers....