• voorhees

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • warren_S3

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of a sudden the graph shows each moderator even the inactive ones have votes. How come the poll doesn't show the names of who voted for who?

Quattrojames for me. He hasn't banned me yet, and seems to be the daddy of the b6 forums and has a link to everything.

Here here, quattrojames is also always fair and polite - even when dealing with numpties...👀

All of a sudden the graph shows each moderator even the inactive ones have votes. How come the poll doesn't show the names of who voted for who?

thats just the way i set it up!
just to make it a bit more private, and not to put the shy people off!

Sandra for me - all that work behind the scenes and despite setbacks etc! happy new year guys... I definitely didn't go out last night dressed in a batman morph suit...

Thank you Josh. Happy New Year Josh :) x x

thats just the way i set it up!
just to make it a bit more private, and not to put the shy people off!

Princess :superman: Sandra, please use your super powers to see if votes have been rigged? In the meantime I'll just get my coat.

Why would the votes be rigged? :) xx

Princess :superman: Sandra, please use your super powers to see if votes have been rigged? In the meantime I'll just get my coat.

fear not they can"t be!
1 vote per member, but thats not to say nobody could not vote for themselves!
i could have ticked an option to show who voted for what, but thats just not like a proper poll is it?

fear not they can"t be!
1 vote per member, but thats not to say nobody could not vote for themselves!
i could have ticked an option to show who voted for what, but thats just not like a proper poll is it?

This is a good thread, lol, you dont vote for yourself, thats just way sad thing to do, lmao. There isnt any need to know who voted. All us moderators are just enjoying the banter and the fact that members are taking the time to vote for us. May the best man/ woman win. Thanks for starting the thread Chez, its much apreciated. :) xx

Who is BillyBravo, Dickys3 and fjtwelve?
Is Staz still around?

Leon hasnt been around for donkeys, so who knows, Dicky had a kid, ok his missus did but I totally understand why he's been quiet lol, Billy, well never seen that guy ever tbh & fjt, well he was around for a short while but not seen him about for a long time either.

Leon hasnt been around for donkeys, so who knows, Dicky had a kid, ok his missus did but I totally understand why he's been quiet lol, Billy, well never seen that guy ever tbh & fjt, well he was around for a short while but not seen him about for a long time either.

Is that a hint that its time for a few replacement mods? :detective2:

Is that a hint that its time for a few replacement mods? :detective2:

No, honestly not at all, but now you've brought it up, my POV is, I think its fair to say, if moderators arent involved in the forum for a rather extended duration with no reasonable explanation as to why, then it should be a consideration no, I mean thats the whole point of being a moderator, to be active, help out etc, if you dont want the job anymore then give to someone who would put in time.

I can say 100% Dicky has a very good reason & any day to day father would understand that in the 1st year or so lol, I cant speak for others of course.

Also have to consider, they do have invisiblity cloaks, so even if they're not posting, they maybe working back office, cant say for sure only admin & other mods would know.

No, honestly not at all, but now you've brought it up, my POV is, I think its fair to say, if moderators arent involved in the forum for a rather extended duration with no reasonable explanation as to why, then it should be a consideration no, I mean thats the whole point of being a moderator, to be active, help out etc, if you dont want the job anymore then give to someone who would put in time.

Agree.

Sounds like you got someone in mind.

:yes:

No, honestly not at all, but now you've brought it up, my POV is, I think its fair to say, if moderators arent involved in the forum for a rather extended duration with no reasonable explanation as to why, then it should be a consideration no

:yes:

Agree, Nigel for Major.

Yeah I agree. It could be dangerous, but makes a lot of sense.

Scott is another one who springs to mind.

I'd be better than both of them, but they'll do as sloppy seconds.

Well it's going to be jojo for me too because he sounds like a right laugh and also good to watch going sideways :D

fc84040_1235005944896.jpg

Aye, good idea, but it's Chez's thread so ultimately his decision

aye your correct!
as its a new year and its ran it course, i think its time for the plug to be pulled on the voting!
byzan if you could do the honours mate!
and thanks all for voting........... :friends:
we look forward to that bonnet shot also!

Its only been a day guys, let it run a little longer :)

TBH its brought allot of regulars together for some laughs.

Chez start a new moderator thread for 2013 we've got all year to chop and change. It might turn out to be a monster thread.

Thanks for everyone who have voted, we are all winners in my opinion, we all got votes! What more can we ask for?* :respekt:

*I'm still waiting for my RS3 company car from the Admin!

Poll closed as per CHEZ's request above [& PM].

I'd agree that beginning a new year is a good time to be looking forward, fascinating on many levels as the poll/thread has been.

...All us moderators...
That's perilously close to fast & loose with "All" Sandra ;)

It's valid for me because I have enjoyed reading, and of course I appreciate anyone deeming me worthy of their vote; but really, they shouldn't have. I'd hope that's valid not because they'd have made a grave error as in actual fact I'm an ogre [there of course, if you're on my wavelength, you'll understand what I'm struggling to articulate].

All the best,

R

Status
Not open for further replies.