Anyone local to Rotherham with vagcom

JA50N

Reaction score
Hi
is there anyone close to Rotherham (m18 j1) with vag com who wold be willing to scan my car as I have the engine light on and am wanting to find out what the problem is.
I have been told maf or lambda but this seems to come from generic code readers rather than the Audi one and I can't afford at the moment to buy bits on the off chance it will turn light off and fix it.

I have just sorted my boosting issues but the mil light has reappeared
cheers
Jason

Jason, try the link below. Click on blue balloon in your area, users details pop up in the top left corner, just pm them. Hopefully that will help you out. :) x

VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum

Am from tarn pal, where you based?

That's Sandra will have. Look
Dani_b19 I am about 15 mile from yourself I guess I am in wickersley but if you don't mind scanning it would be happy to drive across

Cheers
Jason

Nar i dint mind mate, ill be in tomorrow from around 11 till half 3ish if you want to
come through.

Hi
will check what time my wife is at work and will pm you later
cheers

Big thanks to Dan for sorting this out for me top bloke
Shame I saw his car as now will have to look for some of the mods he has, so better get back out to find that money tree now.

Your welcome mate, anytime. Yup, you best get saving. Cant believe that after you left though my ****** lambda sensors gone haha.

Hi
is there anyone close to Rotherham (m18 j1) with vag com who wold be willing to scan my car as I have the engine light on and am wanting to find out what the problem is.
I have been told maf or lambda but this seems to come from generic code readers rather than the Audi one and I can't afford at the moment to buy bits on the off chance it will turn light off and fix it.

I have just sorted my boosting issues but the mil light has reappeared
cheers
Jason
Hi I'm in the area do you still have the vcds buddy as I could really do with a little help please.