anyone interested in meet around cambridge/newmarket/bury sort of area?

l6rth

Reaction score
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
There does not seem to be any meets in this area and as im newish to audi ownership i think it would be useful to meet others in the area, i know other meets have vagcom help etc. but i have no knowlege of these things but would like to get something going in this area to benifit us all. reply if you are interested? Maybe we could start something up with the tt shop or something any sugestions welcome.

Thanks

Rob

Interesting how many people are.

I know there's one on here, runs Alcon brakes as I've seen him around cambs and on the forum.

But there's quite a few modified 8p's around cambs, but chatting to one of them alot are on E38... Hopefully one will post this across there.

Edition 38. Biggest VAG forum/club. Worth a look if you havnt already :)

See who else pops up on here :)

Sounds good to me, often in cambs with work :)

you just missed a good meet between Ipswich and Norwich on Sunday
Dubgeneration have meets in Ipswich /Norwich and joint meets with Burydubs as well

I'm intrested. I'm just the otherside of cambridge towards st neots.. Would be great to have a meet.. I'm often in norfolk though.. :D

Hi Matt_

I'm the guy who runs the Black Sportback with Alcon's :)

The meet sounds good to me... would good to find other people close for help etc...

Alisdair

Count me in, once my car is back!

I organised some local ones for UKMIVS a few years back when I had my Golf and was good turn outs