Anyone have an S3 Fuel Pump they don't need?

i wouldnt mind 1.is there another pump which can replace the s3 pump as they are expensive.i know they are double pick up

Not yet. I've found just the pump on it's own from another site for £105.50 inc (see below) vat which involves taking the swirl pot apart so I'm just weighing up my options. I also know someone at EuroCarParts and I know they also do the same pump inc swirl pot for around £169 so it'll be interesting to see how much that works out with a bit of discount. I'll let you know how I get on.

I believe this will fit Fuel Pump Audi A3 1 8T Quattro but I won't know for sure until tomorrow

ive had a pump from euro car parts.they said they only did the 1.8t pump which is only 1 sided pick up,so im managing with that at the moment.post me to let me know.as this has been the main problem for me. you sure thats not my car in your pic lol

ive had a pump from euro car parts.they said they only did the 1.8t pump which is only 1 sided pick up,so im managing with that at the moment.post me to let me know.as this has been the main problem for me. you sure thats not my car in your pic lol

You've got an Orange car too??? LOL

The reason they only list the 1.8T pump is that they were searching on the S3 model. You need to search for this: VDO Audi - Euro Car Parts UK

yeahi have.brill when its clean, but orange in bright sun.you can get the same part as thatfrom audi for £20 more

my my your cheap ;) and tight come to think of it,get that fuel pump bought and fitted.You have just turned my stomach lol