Anyone breaking a saloon in the south west area?

dubstar81

Reaction score
Hi
I'm after a few bits for my A4 mainly Full leather or half leather interior.
I would love it if I could find a red b5 breaking. That would be the icing on the cake.

Hi
I'm after a few bits for my A4 mainly Full leather or half leather interior.
I would love it if I could find a red b5 breaking. That would be the icing on the cake.
I am breaking 2 avants, one with full black leather interior and the other a 1.8TQS with half leather seats. Avants/saloon interiors are the same, only difference is the rear doors, even door cards are the same. What color is your car ? The QTS is a burgundy facelift and the other is a Santorin Blau pre-facelift... All parts available...

The car is a red saloon. What colour is the leather interiors? Do the back seats in a avant fit in a saloon? Also after a 3 spoke leather steering wheel and airbag too

Just read the post properly is the full leather the sport leather or the se style leather. I'm after the sportier interior. Also what's the condition of both and are you willing to courier it all down?

Both interiors are sport, so they are Recaro seats with more pronounced seat bolsters. They are in good nick- i will take some pictures this week end...Thanks for interest !

What sort of price have got in mind for the interiors and steering wheel?

This is starting to look like a for sale thread. Pm directly for prices. Any more discussion on prices i will lock the thread. Thanks