1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another B5 S4 grill on ebay

- Apr 10, 2003

1. Guest

And I hope all you soft-top drivers kept your tops down and were not yellow bellied defeatest ponce monkeys!

2. Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    I am sat in a client's office in Slough, Berks, and just happened to look out the window - and it is bl**dy snowing!

What is the weather like in this country?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    Initially I thought probably more like someone is doing coke on the roof top - but them read "Slough", so it must be dandruff from someone sticking their head out an upstairs window..

3. abmunro

abmunro Member

4. I have noticed these going for about £45 plus the postage on e-bay recently and nearly bought one. On the off chance however while at the dealer I asked in parts for a price expecting to be told the usual 3 zillion pounds and not in stock until 2017, but they are only £44 brand new from the dealers, next day!!!!

Kev

5. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

[ QUOTE ]
    kev_turbo said:
    I have noticed these going for about £45 plus the postage on e-bay recently and nearly bought one. On the off chance however while at the dealer I asked in parts for a price expecting to be told the usual 3 zillion pounds and not in stock until 2017, but they are only £44 brand new from the dealers, next day!!!!

Kev

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought one new from a dealer in 2001 for £43, and a year later, sold it on Ebay for £52. PMSL!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif