An old member says hello ...

V6_Man

Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Rights folks, apologies as I forgot my manners when I joined AS.Net and didn't introduced myself to fellow forum members.

I have been a forum member since Oct 2016 and started posting only since Mar this year. I have been an Audi owner since 2007 and have never looked back :cheerful: It is only when I bought my B8.5 S4 July last year that I got interested in finding more about the car and started reading different threads. And in doing so met some really great people on this forum ready to offer help to newbies like us.

So, once again, apologies and Hi to you all :)

And my two rides

4543285ffbee501dc456bf117fb4156d.jpg
e947eee7d89c3addc2a85e4e829e4702.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SPIKE_ and GAS MONKEY
Very nice looking cars you've got there! Welcome to the forum

Reactions: V6_Man
Cheers mate. Logged in earlier and was going through my initial thread and realised I posted it under B8 forum and completely missed the welcome section. So, I thought I rather man up and introduce myself to the members. Never too late ...

Hi and :sign welcome:haha never say never , on that note you have two very nice looking cars :respekt:

Cheers mate . Absolutely loving S4 and with Stage 2 remap it is a completely different beast now. I was actually scared to drive it for first two weeks after the remap - it needs getting used to

@Tashfeen welcome to Audi-sport.net. Your cars are very nice. I'm glad your enjoying the forum. We are all pretty friendly and helpful. :)

Reactions: GAS MONKEY and V6_Man
@Tashfeen welcome to Audi-sport.net. Your cars are very nice. I'm glad your enjoying the forum. We are all pretty friendly and helpful. :)

Cheers @Sandra. Hoping to meeting you all (or perhaps as many as possible) at AITP in August.

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome along and glad you are enjoying the site :) don't forget we're on facebook too!

Reactions: V6_Man and Sandra
Cheers @AudiSpy. Following already

Reactions: AudiSpy and Sandra
Welcome to the fun house! Two lovely Audi's. Enjoy :stupid:

Welcome to ASN :)

Welcome to ASN :)

Cheers XP and thank you very much for your help and guidance. Would have stayed Stage 1 and with a bit of more money in my bank account had it not been for you .
Booked in with Awesome GTI end of June for all the other mods.

Reactions: xpoweruk