Aggressive Wheel Fitment Thread

Changed my mind on the colour last minute..
Photo%2007-03-2015%2017%2036%2008_zps5n8kk660.jpg

Bye bye money :(

Reactions: Rob2k68, matt_hilluk, Schizophonic and 3 others
Ah man they are absolutely lovely! Have seriously been considering vossens but needs more moneys..lol

Cheers mate.. Yeh know what you mean, they're certainly not cheap.

Loving how they're looking though. But think it needs dropping 10-15mm

Sorry i am on tapatalk and can't see your sig..so you running at stock height just now.?

I think the graphite ones may look nice on my black...u wouldn't mind a copycat would ya. Lol ;)

Reactions: alijnclarke
Yeah totally stock height for the moment. Will probably try springs then go to coilovers at some point

Reactions: AndyB-S3
Changed my mind on the colour last minute..
Photo%2007-03-2015%2017%2036%2008_zps5n8kk660.jpg

Bye bye money :(

They look the absolute B****cks!! :w00t:. One of the nicest I've seen on an A3/S3 so far

Reactions: alijnclarke
Thanks guys!

Got them from prestige wheel centre in brimingham. No website seems to list prices of Vossen wheels for some reason. Decided it was worth the drive over there to take a look at them.

Turned out to be an expensive move ha :racer:

Erm....i need to get saving!!...
11a0a3666ac82f9c889f360fbe9966fc.jpg

Reactions: RYuill
Yeh ridiculous price, like the sound of it though. Maybe if it was 1k cheaper!

That's fine. All i need. ;-)
can't stop looking at your pic btw.. looks awesome. ;-)

Happy to post more pics if you want them :)

DO it, and while ur at it, what are the wheels specs (size and offest)?

Mine: (255/30/R19 ET47 - KW V3)
1z1722o.jpg

Reactions: MaxBoostMRC, RobH_S3, Schizophonic and 3 others
specs? please edit ur post to include. 19X? +47

Yeh ridiculous price, like the sound of it though. Maybe if it was 1k cheaper!

I actually don't think it's that bad considering you can adjust everything electronically. I'm very tempted. I saved £1k on my BBS wheels buying used, so could stick that towards this kit. I'm ringing Awesome tomorrow to see if they can supply :idea:

I actually don't think it's that bad considering you can adjust everything electronically. I'm very tempted. I saved £1k on my BBS wheels buying used, so could stick that towards this kit. I'm ringing Awesome tomorrow to see if they can supply :idea:
Keep me updated, I'd want awesome to fit mine too.

Id imagine the fitting cost to be quite high, I read online that it's a lengthy job

Keep me updated, I'd want awesome to fit mine too.

Id imagine the fitting cost to be quite high, I read online that it's a lengthy job

Awesome are usually pretty good if they supply the product. I've had work done there before so sure there's a deal for returning customers. Will keep you updated!

Lol sorry to hassle ya.. don't worry about more pics. Will just make me want them even more!! Looks absolutely stunning mate!!!!

Just checking they are a straight fit on or did they need spigot rings? ;-)
No worries at all, they're a straight fit right on

I'm not actually sure on them to be honest, starting to wonder if I haven't made a mistake with them :(

Just so everyone knows....

235/35/19 tyres make the speedo under read by quite a bit.
My usual 10 mile journey has become 9.7 miles.... Which is quite a difference!
Pinch numbers into a tyre calculator show you should be using 225/35/19 to be close to stock, I will be switching come summer.

Okay so i've decided that they're not really my thing, so i'm going to get something a little more 'subtle'.

If anyone fancies a less than week old set of Vossen CVTs and P Zero tires let me know :3sadwalk:

oh no....not so good.. at least you tried....now I have a dilemma though... buy your Vossens and get a divorce or just wait it out and save up...:banghead:

oh no....not so good.. at least you tried....now I have a dilemma though... buy your Vossens and get a divorce or just wait it out and save up...:banghead:

Hahahaa.. well i'm willing to let them go at a reasonable price, i'm told that they can be refinished in any colour very easily too.

I was really hoping i could get used to them.. think i'm going to go back to the BBS ones or Vossen VFS1

0% Finance reasonable??...hahaha

Could you not just go back to where you got them and trade in against others??

Going to ask that today, they'd probably give me a rock bottom price for them though... :(

Hopefully someone will buy them, i think £1650 is cheap for the package!