ACTIVE SCAMMER ALERT

benh999

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this however as I have an S3 I'll post it here and hope it gets pinned.

I've recently been scammed by this person over �160 for used AP coilovers. His trick is he scans the wanted sections and replies to threads saying he has what you are after. He then asks for bank transfer (no longer paypal as he's been shut down). Takes your money and then does not send goods. He either ignores PMs or says it must be lost in post.

Here is a section copied from Edition38 forums on profiles he uses to scam you. He has done this to plenty of people and still gets away with it.

Regards

Ben

Some of you are probably already aware of this guy, he's been going for a while now, and unfortunately with changing IP and email addresses there's no way of digging him out until he's already scammed someone. Normally we don't have these things discussed publicly, as before all the facts are known it just ends up in a one-sided witchhunt... like here.
The facts in this case are quite loaded, well documented elsewhere, so I'm issuing a warning.

Previous known aliases on here:
* woodwardsbodyshop
* eurofiesta
* peedubstyling
* cooper20s03
* collegeclothing
* pdw-tintrefurb
Every single one has been banned for taking money and not sending goods. Another new alias:
* pw-valeting
More aliases:
* goodisonefc1986
* pdwsadler
* pdwtintrefurb

Aliases also used on other sites:
* euro-c
* eurofex
* paulbmx2003
* joe_rich0151

Paypal email usually contains: paulbmx or one of the above

Small selection of other forums:
[url]http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=143430[/URL]
[url]http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=132411[/URL]
[url]http://uk-mkivs.net/forums/t/231682.aspx[/URL]
[url]http://www.ukfiestanetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=139601[/URL]
I've been robbed by a member, Paul Woodward.

Any more information let me know. I'm not going to post up his address but it's quite publicly available.
And please, no pitchforks and burning stakes. Sticking to just the facts here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Err slate me if you like but if that really did happen to you then why not report it to the police as its obtaining money by deception.

if someone beens shut down on paypal, thats give a clear impression there dodgy,

Reactions: joe27
Assumeing thats his address on the corsa forum page, has nobody tried to dig him out yet?

Err slate me if you like but if that really did happen to you then why not report it to the police as its obtaining money by deception.

Currently in contact with the police route now. Just figured I'd give you guys the heads up as he's been conning people on various forums, prob not been on Audi-forum yet so its a heads up to others.

Just spent the last hour Reading other forums on this guy and he really is a piece of scum. If he hasn't already had a serious pasting I'll be very surprised as he's clearly ****** off alot of people. Glad I haven't had any dealings with him but feel sorry for anyone who has. This will be an interesting one to watch.

just had contact again from him saying basically he scams people all the time, says he lives in Spain, can't be traced and that less than £500 the police are not bothered.

complete SCUM and makes my blood boil.

:mad:

Thats crapy !!
Will your bank help you? As obviously this guy has an account that you transfered money into. So as such will be somewhat traceable

Forget the bank route, I had an issue on ebay some years ago with an ipod & I had everything, address, bank info the lot, did they do anything about it, did they feck, bunch of complete wxnkers & this guy should be capped big time & made to suffer for life, hoping he's a crack addict who dies very soon tbh, seems day in day out you hear that more & more people have no conscience, I mean seriously wtf, I'd feel to guilty about that kinda thing not I'd do it anyway.

Still operating so beware peeps :busted_cop: