A3 to S3 mods

Patrico777

Reaction score
Hi currently own audi a3 s line black edition but love look of an S3! Really would like mine to look like S3 is it possible to buy rear diffuser ? Side skirts ? And is s3 lower than s line black edition ?

Pfa

Attachments

• 12FFD9BB-DE98-41A6-A7FD-44BEAE54BB75.jpeg
    12FFD9BB-DE98-41A6-A7FD-44BEAE54BB75.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 683
Hi currently own audi a3 s line black edition but love look of an S3! Really would like mine to look like S3 is it possible to buy rear diffuser ? Side skirts ? And is s3 lower than s line black edition ?

Pfa
Why not just go the whole hock and buy an RS3 conversion kit for the Front and then later start changing the back end .Now i will let you know it is pricey to do but once done it looks Sh*t hot .

Does the old s line diffuser just pops out couple screws ? And replace direct fit with s3 diffuser ?

Dunno, my S3 already has the diffuser - there is several threads on here that detail it. Read some of the build threads - there is a wealth of information here.

The following aren't for S3 diffusers but RS3 - similar process through.
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/sepang-blue-s3-sportback.256009/page-3#post-2983672
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/project-s3-fum-build.276685/page-11#post-2962412

Last edited:
IMG 3648
IMG 3673
IMG 3671
IMG 3674

It's not cheap but it can be done. Audi of America refuses to import anything sexy from Europe so we have to import all the parts for the conversion. I would start at a local breakers and then look for used parts online. Quite a bit of parts around if you look as the 8P is getting old in the tooth

Reactions: ch1z64
View attachment 140332 View attachment 140333 View attachment 140334 View attachment 140335

It's not cheap but it can be done. Audi of America refuses to import anything sexy from Europe so we have to import all the parts for the conversion. I would start at a local breakers and then look for used parts online. Quite a bit of parts around if you look as the 8P is getting old in the tooth
Now that is what you call loving your car and beat cheaper than buy the original . Looking nice

View attachment 140332 View attachment 140333 View attachment 140334 View attachment 140335

That looks exact how I want mine !!! Where u get your diffuser from mate Im looking everywhere everydAy for diffuser and atm waiting for xenonz to have grills in stock then side skirts was it hard to install?