A little light entertainment

thats very good cant get over 14k yet so more practice needed.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

i know andy it is, im just pickin a team from random cant be bothered scrolling down all the time to pick a team...

Once you pick a team it stays on that team and adds your points to a national league and since I referred you to the link I think it's only fair that you pick Hibernian :)

you have almost convinced me andy, ill have a look and see if the colour is pleasing to the eye.... hehehehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

will do, im all read out so i think ill go score some goals... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

good score leddy must have good hand eye co-ordination(sp?) where are spurs in the league?

cheers tony

[ QUOTE ]
Not a bad score Leddy, would you be interested in a transfer to Hibernian?

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's my signing on fee? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's my signing on fee? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Half price beer and whatever you can eat out of Greggs the bakers free, just like all the other Hibs players /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
How come I cant choose Kilmarnock but I can get Cally T? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Might as well just choose the Hibees then Ewan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif