New pads and Drilled discs fitted!!

Dazmo

Reaction score
Had my new redstuff pads and grooved and drilled discs fited today, happy so far as they look good but just hope they stay looking good as redstuff pads tend to eat discs.

Heres some pics although i didnt get chance to clean the car or the wheels today so may look abit dirty!

dscf0972f.jpg

dscf0971.jpg

dscf0969w.jpg

dscf0968g.jpg

dscf0967s.jpg

dscf0966.jpg

Next job- RS4 pedals and Eibach springs to be fitted, oh and repaiting all the calipers!

Last edited:
sweet! and how do you like the vredesteins? i have had mine on since january and i think they,re awesome, hardly any wear at all aswell which is a bonus.

sweet! and how do you like the vredesteins? i have had mine on since january and i think they,re awesome, hardly any wear at all aswell which is a bonus.

Yeah i quite like them mate, wear is good although not sure how much longer they will last!

how long you had yours on now? and what sort of mileage you doing?

how much did you pay for this combo?
where from?
i need fronts and backs as my light has come on the dis

how much did you pay for this combo?
where from?
i need fronts and backs as my light has come on the dis

Pads for front and rear EBC redstuff worked out at £135.00

Discs for 320mm front and 288 mm grooved and drilled were about £180.00

Discs were bought from MTEC brakes mate, they do anything you want!

Pads were bought from ebay (ebay and camskill cheapest on the web) and i bought some off a guy on pistonheads, saved about £20 off the rrp on the rear pads.

Looking good mate !
I had redstuff on my last car with grooved disks performed greatr but very noisy and like you say eat disks ! Hope your EBC are better wearing !

Looking good mate !
I had redstuff on my last car with grooved disks performed greatr but very noisy and like you say eat disks ! Hope your EBC are better wearing !

So what pads are you running now?

Just stock at the moment when they die I will go the same route as you I think ! More becasue I like the look of drilled and grooved disks than for a performance upgrade as the brakes on my 2.0t are good stock look the same as yours I think ?
If I am not wrong they are the same as S4 with slightly samller disks?

Just stock at the moment when they die I will go the same route as you I think ! More becasue I like the look of drilled and grooved disks than for a performance upgrade as the brakes on my 2.0t are good stock look the same as yours I think ?
If I am not wrong they are the same as S4 with slightly samller disks?

Yes mate they are S4 calipers with 320mm discs.

dazmo bbs ch by any chance? look sweet :) needs a drop now bud ;)