P D Tuning Sunderland. Anyone here used them before?

darkside

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone has used P D Tuning for a remap? thinking of getting mine done and they have a special on at the moment £395 reduced to £195. Anyone know if they any good?

I used them for my remap. Ended up getting stage 2 from them, really friendly and helpful. Had an issue with a rough idle after the map and they adjusted the idle rpm for me with no quibbles.

Also the performance is now great ;) and mpg has gone up slightly too. Also worth mentioning they have a good rolling road to get actual figures etc. I went from the stock 140 to 185 bhp.

185 sounds good to me! What kinda price did all that cost?

I think all in with the dyno etc it was £260 for the stage 2 map. He did try 3 maps as well before we got the right result. They certainly spent the time!

had it done around 4 months ago I think. Not sure if thats the price you'll get as I'm sure they had an offer on and I haggled a bit. but i'm sure it'll be around there... also it's worth pointing out I've had no issues with warning lights or smoke etc since the map and they told me that they give you a lifetime warranty on the ECU while you have the map on the car... it breaks they'll fix it... oh and they said they revert it to stock for free too. ;)

dont use pd tuning , i heard some horror stories , he tried to sell me a revo remap for my a3 170 tdi and revo dont do one for it !!!!! honestly keep away from pd tuning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PD tuning are good they did a REVO on my 170 tdi quattro and now its brilliant

shiggins what year you got mate ? if you have a 170 pd you CANNOT get a revo remap for it , i have had revo confirm this , they only do a remap for the new 170 commom rail engines , pd tuning just makes it up as he goes along , ive heard of some of his conversions and he charges people for full suspension and gives them lowering springs , i could go on and on . if he is good why did he go bankrupt and change the company name from v sport ??? you should tell revo mate might get a refund ? worth a try mate

na mate thats a common rail engine you have a pd like mine !!, honest mate get on to revo hq i carnt stresss enough that this bloke is dodgy , please everyone you CANNOT get a 170 revo pd remap only a 170 cr remap because its for the new engine that has sorted the dpf issuse www.revotechnik.com send them a email they will tell you mate ,im worried for you now because what the hell has he done ???