A4 B6 OEM sport suspension COLOUR!!

audi130

Reaction score
Hello all

Can anyone with a 2001 to 2004 A4 B6 1.9tdi SPORT tell me what colour are the shock absorbers on ther car are they BLACK or RED ? this question may sound stupid But I've been told that if you have the OEM sport suspension they should be red.

Or can anyone tell me if these Part numbers are from a sport front shock 8EO 413 031 CB and rear shock 8EO 513 033

Thanks

The 4 part numbers im getting for SPORT suspension are :
8E0 413 031 CK (CL/CN/CP)

The CB part number comes back to me as STANDARD suspension.

The 8EO 513 033 is also coming back as STANDARD rear shock.
The part number ending with either a G/N/L is the SPORT suspension setup.

Hope that helps!

You should have a red oxide coloured shock if it's from a sport, black will be "normal" ones.

Unless you happen to have had the shocks changed to aftermarket, then the shocks probably will be stickered by the manufactuer

Thanks Woorlord, J7uss and Byzan A4 for your help

Those parts were been sold to me as OEM sport suspension just as well I didn't buy them or I'd have a another SE suspension in the garage!!

Yep ive got red shocks on the sport.

What colour are the sport springs tho? Mine are black with 3 green squares at the bottom of them.

Yep ive got red shocks on the sport.

What colour are the sport springs tho? Mine are black with 3 green squares at the bottom of them.

Springs are black front springs have pink/orange/blue squares and rear have pink/white

I checked these colours with a mate who removed his SE springs and there are the same colours

sorry to bring an old thread up again but just incase your interested audi130, i got 2 new rear sports shock's from audi for £150 inc vat.

sorry to bring an old thread up again but just incase your interested audi130, i got 2 new rear sports shock's from audi for £150 inc vat.

Thanks for the offer but I got some new shocks :cool: