Busy few weeks has paid off....

warleydaddy

Reaction score
Well i thought id lob abit of cash at the car,as it was getting abit "boring"..
So ive Fitted a full set of silicone hoses,
TIP,
3" downpipe and sports cat,
AH fab fmic,
Forge Recirc..

Spoke to John at DNA who mapped the car 15months ago,and he said to come down,and he`d have a play with it..

All i can say is WOW!!!! Such a differance now.. Car pulls so much harder through the revs,and feels alot more responsive...

Just gotta sort some Billys and AP`s now,and then i wreckon i will have quite abit of fun during the summer!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Pete...

Very nice mate.

Did you buy the DP off that smack head in the head? haha.

Good work mate, always nice to get something out at the end of it all :)

Get the suspension and brakes done mate and you won't know yourself :icon_thumright:

<tuffty/>

Seriously looking at your BT efforts now... Lets see how the year pans out...

Pete...

What you up to power/dent in wallet as it stands then???

Pete..

Power wise I am not sure... I have had a few issues in the development of my conversion which have presented a few challenges but after fitting the MBC and hopefully after next weekend when I plan to get the EGT issue sorted finally I will hopefully have ironed out most if not all the gremlins that I have had while doing the work...

The times I have been on a dyno I have got figures of between 344 and 383 bhp but thats with the unresolved issues I have had which are now pretty much sorted. Once I have the large port head on and have done the rest of the little tweaky bits I hope to get at least 400bhp...

Cost wise... well, lets say I have gone over my original budget a little... I haven't got an exact figure and tbh I am no longer counting... if there is something that I need to do or buy for the car then I generally just do it... I have evolved the original build over the past 8 months or so and I have been changing bits about to ensure that everything works together as it should... its never a case of just buying a load of bits, bolting them together and mapping as I have discovered since helping Bill out at the workshop...

The cost of a BT conversion isn't cheap especially if you are paying for it to be done but I am really glad I did it and my car feels much stronger after the tweaks this weekend than it has done in a while so heading in the right direction (mostly to the pumps for more V-Power atm)...

<tuffty/>