A chip finally!!

Reaction score
I know everyone has heard it before, but I can't contain my excitment!!!!! My car is being APR chipped this afternoon at 2.00pm and I am counting down the seconds. Its currently in standard format running 153bhp and 158lbs of torque, following a run at well lane turbo's last year, so i'm hoping for close to the 200hp mark. I'll be getting it rolled again following the chip so I'll let you know the results.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Yeah, i've done it as part off the 20% off group buy. After going out in yours and then seeing the offer I couldn't resist it any longer!!

[ QUOTE ]
Funky_Junky said:
Yeah, i've done it as part off the 20% off group buy. After going out in yours and then seeing the offer I couldn't resist it any longer!!

[/ QUOTE ]

enjoy the wonderful world of chipping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

[ QUOTE ]
RastaS4 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Funky_Junky said:

[/ QUOTE ]

enjoy the wonderful world of chipping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing is...This is the first step... You will love it, then you will get bored of it and will want more. Once you start, you cant stop!

Rich

Funky Junky

Get the ECU code number and call Jabbasport first to see if they can do it before you get all the way down there and discover they cant do it either!

I done that with my Golf as its a long way to Peterbourgh from Northumberland!

A similar thing happened at my Revo dealer but it turned out they read my ECU code with a VAG diagnostic tool, then wrote it down and mixed up the last two letters of the code by mistake and so didnt have a program listed on the revo laptop till someone noticed.

They rang me back but i was 30mins away and lost my patience with them!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

just booked mine in with AMD next week...can't wait to see the result!!!

[ QUOTE ]
velcro said:
just booked mine in with AMD next week...can't wait to see the result!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You wont be disappointed!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif