NEW! JBS DE-Cat Pipe for Mk1 A3 3.2

JBS Sales

Reaction score
Website
www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk
Hi Guys and Girls,
After several months of hard development we are now very proud to announce the launch of the JBS De-CAT pipe for the Mk1 A3 3.2.
DSCF5416.jpg

The JBS De-Cat pipe is a direct replacement for the OEM unit or Milltek High Flow CATS. Fits to OEM / Milltek Sport CAT-back system.
The pipe is built from 12mm 304 grade stainless steel flanges and fully back purged TIG welded 304 grade stainless steel tube.
DSCF5409.jpg

This JBS De-CAT pipe has been design and developed along with Custom-Code to work ideally with the New VVT Attack software.
DSCF5410.jpg

What better way to announce the launch of an exciting new product than with a group buy?!

So here is the offer..
The De-Cat pipe retails at £250 inc VAT but were willing to offer the following:-
1-5 = 10% OFF @ £225 inc VAT
5-10 = 15% OFF @ £212.50 inc VAT
10+ = 20% OFF @ £200 inc VAT

All De-Cat pipes shipped within the UK will be charged at £15 inc VAT.

The group buy will run until the 15th MAY 2010.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask!
01246 455005
office @ jbsautodesigns.co.uk

To save time at the end of the group buy, can everyone who wants their name on the list please PM us your contact details:
Name:
User Name:
Contact number:
Contact email:
Method of payment:
Car details:

The group buy will end on the 15th May and we will be taking deposits/payments before the 12th May.
Whilst we are collecting deposits it is still possible to add your name to the group buy list, but don’t worry we will be running another sometime in the future.
We cannot send your product until the payment has been recieved in full.
So please get your contact details to us soon.

Thank you.
Regards
JBS Sales

Mark 1 A3 3.2 . . . Am I missing something?

...yeah, about 1.4ltrs LOL....

The only Mk1 'A3' platform VAG cars I am aware of that have a 3.2ltr engine are the TT and R32...

<tuffty/>

Last edited:
Are you sure that will fit an A3 3.2 as my downpipe and cats are all one piece from the manifold back?