seat belt warning light

hmmm i have the same on my tdi i can see it there but it dont work no light or beeping glad im not the only one lol

hmm this sounds simlar to my focus it has all the dash board lights that the ST has for example traction control ABS, but they only work when i run a manual LED test on the dash ive put it down to they use the same instruments on higher spec models to save manufacturing costs? correct me if im wrong tho.

should my car have one, i can see the synmbol on the dash, but it doesnt seem to light up when i aint got the seatbelt plugged in

cheers

Certain world markets demand it so Audi can cater for this if legislation demands it.
In the parts list for seats you can see the sensor listed - the sensor is not fitted if it's not required.

I have no warning synmbol or chime on mine. This was the first thing i noticed when buying the car

i once had a chat with an Audi master tech and he said that it was an option that could be turned on or off depending on what parts was fitted to you Audi! TBH i need such a warning as im useless at putting a belt on before i move off, im a twit for doing it and my daughter reminds me every single time i do it,

It can be turned on with Vagcom, I turned mine on, can't remember the code, but it is in 'instrument cluster 17' The symbol lights up for 10 seconds and goes out. No bleeping luckily

Last edited: