removal of tow bar (whore bar)

theviking

Reaction score
hellllloo iv been thinking 4 a while that the tow bar has to go so had a new powerflo fitted looks amazin and bhp ncrease tp job and said to bloke could u cut that off 20 quid extar and 45 f in minutos he wnted to implant it in my *** he has never cut such tough steal but its gone and has left a f in cut out in bumper any ideas on fillin it! bout 2 by 2 inch fibre *** ????? looks shiittttttttttttttty ps the bumper is goin bac 2 sprayers as he did a ***** job codswallop!:zen:

Get some plastic to cover the gap, epoxy it in place, then plenty of sikaflex all over the joins on rear of bumper, leave it to cure for a day or so then get some filler from halfords & make the plastic rough then fill, smooth over, wet/dry it & then get painted, job done, wont move then mate, sikaflex is the nads

thinking of that kind of job the nob tht painted he bumpers did a half assd job so im phoneing him 2 day so he can re spray might ask him to fil if only few quid we ll c he may say 50 quid as es av in 2 do bumpys again thanks dude :)

If its the lower section of the bumper, you can remove the complete black section and replace it on standard bumpers.

As in this style
DSC00023.jpg

its into both bumper and spoiler and my spoiler is colour coded i think ill piece and fill it !!!!!?????????