Vag-Com Lead

audiv6

Reaction score
What lead do you need for a 2004 8P A3?

any obd2?

Any ebay links??

Many thanks

hes from the south but suprisingly a real top guy !! lmfao joking aside, hes the man you need to see

Welcome to the site.

I dont deal in ebay counterfeits, you need a canbus cable, I sell the genuine ones which cost £244 delivered, PM if interested, many will give a positive about my service (I hope :p)

PS. Wheelie is a northern monkey nuts, but he's not a bad bloke either, so I wont hold it against him :)

Last edited:
I agree, Nigel is full of wind.............................:)

I'll vouch for him, he supplied my lead .

Oh, and I tried an Ebay special lead, and it is now currently being used as a door wedge.....

Welcome to the site.

I dont deal in ebay counterfeits, you need a canbus cable, I sell the genuine ones which cost £244 delivered, PM if interested, many will contest to my service (I hope :p)

PS. Wheelie is a northern monkey nuts, but he's not a bad bloke either, so I wont hold it against him :)
a what?? LOL. Even a 'tight fisted Scot' like me recommends him too :icon_thumright:

lmfao the love that ASN members give is unbeatable lol

You can tell 1 wheels up Norrh...he has a house.:)..you would need 1/2 million + for that down er lad...:lmfao:

...many will contest to my service (I hope :p)

...erm, Nigel mate...

I know I promised not to be a spelling/grammar nazi, but this one is priceless...

I think you mean "many will attest to my service".

Anyone who "contests" your 'service' is likely to be uhappy!

:p

Keef

...But seriously, (to the OP)

Get the REAL thing. Don't fanny about with knock-offs, they hurt Ross-Tech and ultimately ALL of us in the long run, and Ross-Tech are bonzer geezers.

Oh, and Nige is a top bloke, an' all... despite being a shandy-drinking southern Jessie!

Keith

...erm, Nigel mate...

I know I promised not to be a spelling/grammar nazi, but this one is priceless...

I think you mean "many will attest to my service".

Anyone who "contests" your 'service' is likely to be uhappy!

Yes sorry Dave, oh sorry wrong person.

...But seriously, (to the OP)

Get the REAL thing. Don't fanny about with knock-offs, they hurt Ross-Tech and ultimately ALL of us in the long run, and Ross-Tech are bonzer geezers.

Oh, and Nige is a top bloke, an' all... despite being a shandy-drinking southern Jessie!

Keith

Shandy, me, ginger beer mate.

Without rickets though :)

lmfao