free sky tv on ebay

It's a list of website that stream similar content but in no way is it SKY tv on your PC. SKY UK use an encryption system that has yet to be cracked (although SKY Italy has been cracked).

If you want the list Google is you friend. As with virtually all the e-book content on e-bay it's usually in the public domain if you look hard enough (like the Audi a/c codes).

sky is [censored] - had it for years but lately its really poo. I am getting one of those sony decoders asap and subscribing to films on 4..

[ QUOTE ]
GezzerS4 said:
I would not bother if I were you.

There are two ways of getting "free" Sattelite, one is via web links to video streams, but it is not sky, and if you search you can find them anyway.
The other involves getting Sky premium pay services for free, you need to have sky anyway and to get movies for free you perform a mod to your phone line that involves a battery and some wire cutting, that sends a dummy buy signal to sky, all sounds a little risky to me, especially when you consider what else you may have connected to your phone line, and risk cocking it all up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ok to get free pay per view films you dont need to mess with your house phone line it is the wire that is connected to your sky box that you need to mod and once it is done and you have used it you can never connect your sky box back up to your phone line other wise you will get charged for every thing you have viewed , basically the box sends a signal to sky to tell them to charge you all you need to do it cut into the wire that sends the signal attach a battery which fools the box into thinking it is conntected to the phone line and you can watch as many free films as you like i have free step by step instruction if any one is interested so dont go paying for them off ebay. how ever be warned only do this if your box is out of warrenty because if a repair man come round and reconnects it you will be charged for everything you have viewed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
xmaslolly said:
[ QUOTE ]
GezzerS4 said:
I would not bother if I were you.

There are two ways of getting "free" Sattelite, one is via web links to video streams, but it is not sky, and if you search you can find them anyway.
The other involves getting Sky premium pay services for free, you need to have sky anyway and to get movies for free you perform a mod to your phone line that involves a battery and some wire cutting, that sends a dummy buy signal to sky, all sounds a little risky to me, especially when you consider what else you may have connected to your phone line, and risk cocking it all up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ok to get free pay per view films you dont need to mess with your house phone line it is the wire that is connected to your sky box that you need to mod and once it is done and you have used it you can never connect your sky box back up to your phone line other wise you will get charged for every thing you have viewed , basically the box sends a signal to sky to tell them to charge you all you need to do it cut into the wire that sends the signal attach a battery which fools the box into thinking it is conntected to the phone line and you can watch as many free films as you like i have free step by step instruction if any one is interested so dont go paying for them off ebay. how ever be warned only do this if your box is out of warrenty because if a repair man come round and reconnects it you will be charged for everything you have viewed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The battery-mod as you say fools the box into thinking it IS conencted to the fone line, but that the fone line is engaged - so it can't call sky and charge you, it 'caches' the sale and on you go (a mate of mine has done this mod), however after a while, the cache fills and you're a bit stuck.

There's also a keypress-combination for "New Installation" which I think is built into the boxes so they can quickly be "factory reset" when reconditioned units are sent out as warranty replacements. This seems to clear the 'cached viewing' - but I think that one only works once or twice. I was going to try the code with my PC listening to the sky box over the telephone connection to see if it tries to dial Sky about the "New Installation" (which I would assume it does), but I never got round to it. It's certainly with the other mods in as much as it's not recommended until you've had your box for well over a year, because otherwise you stand to get in bother when Sky ring you to request you plug your box back into the fone line.

I think unfortunately we're all stuck with having to get Sky the expensive way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Regards,

Rob.

FYI The cached record of pay per view purchases is on the card not in the box. No amount of resetting will help. There have been a lot of attempts at clearing the cards but usually it does just that...blanks them to death!

Sky are wise to the 'lost card' syndrome too and charge a fee almost equal to your 'free' ppv movies.

There have been a lot of scams about. The battery one was great because as usual so many people fell for the something for nowt line.

I have 28 engineers covering Middlesex and a bit of Berkshire and have seen/heard of most of the scams.

One alternative method to the battery thing was the insertion of a dialing prefix (designed for people who had to dial a 9 for an outside line for example) Simply inserting any number would cause the box not to be able to dial up and send your purchase info. Again there is a limit before it stops working.

The software in the boxes has now been changed to conquer this one so if you change the dialing prefix it calls sky to make sure all is well before saving the change.

Best one I heard was the customer who put 123 in the dialing prefix then complained to sky about his phone bill!

does anyone think that the adverts on Sky go on for way to long.. and when ever the adds come on and you think you could watch somthing else for 5 min, the adverts are on all the other chanels as well.

Get sky+ you can skip the ads or go and make a cuppa and then rewind to the end of the break if that point has been passed.