short shifters ?

it would be same price (as fitting would be free) and i think he said £5 postage

ok guys, just this minute had a reply from ths (my email got overlooked apparently)

anyway, they said they would rather just offer a forum discount than do a group buy, they said they would so the shifter for £50 + postage which is £8 off, roughly 15%

they said this way people can order one when ever they have the money rather than doing a one off order, so im assuming if anyone is interested they can contact ths (best to ring) stating they are a member on here, i considered asking for bulk postage but i dont think this would save us any money, paying for postage to one address then additional postage to individual addresses

and plus karlharcourt has posted about the forge shifter so people may opt for that one?

I want one! :)

What is the front to back and side to side thing about??? So confused!!

basically the forge one will shorten back and forth throw, say 3rd to 4th and side to side throw, say when going from 2nd to 3rd,

the ths one will only do back and forth throw, the forge one is a good price for £110, but then again so is the ths one for £50 lol

Cheers Jonny. So does that mean i'd have to buy both parts if i wanted back & forth and side to side? I thought it was all in one lol!

Had a Forge one fitted yesterday and am really pleased with it, gear changes are now tight and snappy.