Folding wing-mirrors ??

Yep.. but not electronic.. the method is wind down the window, and yank the mirror til it turns on its mount /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:
Yep.. but not electronic.. the method is wind down the window, and yank the mirror til it turns on its mount /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats funny can't see that method in the manual.. mine just says park nearby building site and wait for white van man to drive past. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have auto folding wing mirrors, not standard though. I bought the parts from VAG parts (about £360ish), and after going insane trying to work out the wiring I had an auto electrician fit them for £70.

Those RS6 rims in your signature look awesome mike, can you tell me if they are 18" or 19" and whether your car is lowered or not?

[ QUOTE ]
cybrey said:
[ QUOTE ]
RichA3Turbo said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats funny can't see that method in the manual.. mine just says park nearby building site and wait for white van man to drive past. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

my manual says just park in a busy nite spot and wait for the p11ss heads to rip them off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Cheers.............They are 8x18 on standard S3 suspension

She is going in just over a week, due to a recent home purchase..........something had to give