Aux in connects2 problem

nvc

Reaction score
hi there,

finally get hold of a correct aux in system , connected it to my concert 2 HU,

but nothing happened. I pressed the CD button twice. it is just like the AUX

in box wasn't there.

the Ikea style manual did not really help, but I guess it was just dead simple task.
there was a black cable was not connected to anything, I thought it was a earth grounding

could anyone shed some light, what I did wrong?

thanks a lot

IMG_0551.jpg

Yep the loose black wire should be grounded. I used one of the head unit casing screws to earth it.

The head unit is supposed to display CDC isn't it? Does it do that?

yep i've got a similar connects 2 device but with usb input. Took me ages working out which wire went where, until you ground the black wire the device has no power :keule:

Yep the loose black wire should be grounded. I used one of the head unit casing screws to earth it.

The head unit is supposed to display CDC isn't it? Does it do that?
hi

thanks for your reply , it does not display CDC, that is the problem

I will get a screw driver to ground it

yep i've got a similar connects 2 device but with usb input. Took me ages working out which wire went where, until you ground the black wire the device has no power :keule:

that might be the problem will go and try it cheers

what device is this? I'm interested n getting some kind of aux in for my stereo.

Its called Connects 2 CTAADUSB003, i bought it from a ebay shop called "rudiemods" for about £60. Not sure who else sells them but this company had good customer service too.

It has a input for usb, sd card, and aux-in.
I was sent a 004 version by accident and that had a 'proper' aux in cable, this one is bit weird (similar to a mini-usb on one side, and 3.5mm on other)

But all in all I thought it was £60 well spent considering its connected to my chorus HU with a cassette. And the device works perfectly! I'm thinking of a sub-woofer upgrade lol :)