Some from saturday

Mick a3

Mellow Yellow
Reaction score
Was out hillwalking on sat and grabbed a few pics along the way, Hope you enjoy.

1of14.jpg

dsc9186.jpg

dsc9217.jpg

dsc9240.jpg

dsc9306.jpg

1of17.jpg

A panoramic
panoborder233.jpg

Lovely scenery, I may have been tempted to have cropped the 3rd shot though, too much of nothing in the top and bottom 3rds.

Can't fault the others though, you're lucky to live in such scenic country

I cropped it a little already but to be honest I havent sat down and edited these too much. Yeah it doe's have its plus side staying up here for photography and walking purpose's..........I cant think of much more tho!

I really struggled with the white balance,kept getting lots of highlights.Also tried using Nd filter's to try darken up the clouds and the sky but with fog rolling in every minute and the wind howling there wasnt much time for arsing around. That picture was took about 2000ft up, Halfway up a munro(Group of 283 mountains in scotland over 3000ft) and not far away from the frozen pool was this poor fella!

dsc9201.jpg

Truly spectacular country there mate, may have to make a trip up there with the camera!

Really nice pictures there mate! Love the first one! :applaus:

Average at best!

Pah, who am I kidding, they're brilliant mate! You are wuite the photographiser. The scenery up there looks great too...think it may be time for a trip to Scotland.

Thanks all! Comments appreciated........You should get a week booked up here, theres millions of places to go and aslong as you stay away from the " tourist run places " you shouldnt get ripped off!

Hi Mick, Good pics! I was trying to figure out what that animal was in post #5. I got there in the end.. poor ram.

Hi Mick, Good pics! I was trying to figure out what that animal was in post #5. I got there in the end.. poor ram.

Cheers mate, I had the lens on almost full zoomage thats why its a tad blurred, I was keeping well clear of the bog shame the poor ram never.

Wow. Some stunning views! I really need to visit Scotland.

Great photos too. Love the reflection shots. Did you use a filter for the the first waterfall shot?

Cracking shots there. Did you use an ND filter on the first one?

Yeah mate. I dont really usually leave the shutter on aslong but I felt it gave it more of an Icy cold feel.

I need to dig my ND's out and go for a play I think :)