Gauging interest for my old wheels.....

wagon

**** locked and ready to rock
Reaction score
hi,

ive just ordered a new set of wheels, and im wondering if anyone would want my old ones,

they are 18" rsTT rep's. two could do with a refurb as i hit a width restriction, hence the new wheels. (good excuse to get them).

im out in abu dhabi at the moment, but will get some pics of the wheels once i have changed them over.

ive also got a set of pre facelift rear lights if anyone wants them.

thanks

chris

anyone.????

(not got any pictures yet i know, sorry still in abu dhabi) but trust me they will be cheap... very cheap...

just put my audi in classifieds,, but prop wont let here go. pm'd mate

as per the image mate, ive only just got your pm now..... not ignoreing you.

Capture.jpg

also would rather they were picked up from Reading. as i dont have time to mess around with couriers etc, as im only in the country for the weekend.

You have a deal mate, i can collect sunday if thats ok

A bit late but please use the classifieds in future

(5) Commercial trading on Audi-Sport.net is permitted only by authorised partner companies – commercial content submitted outside this condition is liable to be deleted and sanctions are likely to be imposed on the offending account. Private trading (between individuals) must only be conducted within the Classifieds section of the site or via private message. New posts must not be made in the forum areas solely for the purpose of advertising. Members may, at the discretion of Administrators & Moderators include small text links to classified advertisements in their signature – further detail on this can be found in (6) below.