Buying advice

glenn-3.2

Reaction score
looking to buy a 3.2 quattro dsg/man sport back.any advice would be most welcome. also any members selling. thanks in advance :)

Best advice i can give is go for the DSG or at least try it .....Manual ?? why bother..
They did away with hand fuel pumps, manual advance ****** and the choke and left the manual gearbox..:faint:

Best advice i can give is go for the DSG or at least try it .....Manual ?? why bother..
They did away with hand fuel pumps, manual advance ****** and the choke and left the manual gearbox..:faint:
is there any issues with this model,or are they pretty robust in general.sorry been a bit vague on the AUDI front.use to running a toyota supra tt uk spec, last 7 yrs. now looking for something more pratical ,but also with a bit of performance:yes:

is there any issues with this model,or are they pretty robust in general.sorry been a bit vague on the AUDI front.use to running a toyota supra tt uk spec, last 7 yrs. now looking for something more pratical ,but also with a bit of performance:yes:

Had mine since Oct 08 and it's done 40k.....Not one issue with it at all...
Starts 1st time...everytime