Audi Symphony sub-out??

sam4191

If In doubt, Flat out!
Reaction score
Hi people!

I have been thinking... i'm getting bored of my screen in my car, and really (as strange as it may sound) want to go back to an OEM stereo. I have the double din symphony I as standard, but am wandering... Is there a variation of a symphony stereo that has a sub-out socket, and not so importantly an ipod connector??

I was thinking a Bose one would have a sub-out???? But, what about a HPF setting... do they have them?? and would a Bose unit work with stock speakers :S or would it mean changing the whole lot???

Any help will b great! thanks!!! I dont wanna spend much, as not sure if I'm keeping the car anymore than another 6 months or so. (probably will though)

Just to confirm yours is non BOSE? if so you can just pick up via the puny amp on the N/S/R speaker and make your own pre out for the SUB

dont even bother to convert to BOSE very expensive and pretty sure all the wiring and speakers will have to be replaced

none bose info HERE

Yeh, It's non-bose.

Thought it would be quite pricey. lol.

Thanks for the link.=)

Thing is.. i have a sub/amp set up at the moment. will i be able to connect this amp onto this???? Sorry, I dont really have a clue when it comes to wiring etc! loL! I do try though!!!:lmfao: