Hi people, a few questions!

barkindawg

Up Coming
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello... been viewing the forum for a few days and decided its time to sign up!

My names Jordan, ive got a 1.8 T audi and love her to bits already... hope you like the pics.

Ive got a few plans for her and a couple of questions on that note... im loving the turbo, but would like the wastegate chatter to be louder is this possible?
Also i spent 150quid on a new maf sensor fitted by a garage and wish i didn't now as it looks basically plug and play! doh!!

Im guessing this airbox isnt something to be played with following all the comments to others on here... i do like a nice sound on induction so what would you recomend??

Thanks again people and hope you like my car! I do!! :hubbahubba:

13102009728noplate.jpg

13102009730noplate.jpg

You dont want the wastegate to chatter.

You can increase the loudness of your dv by putting on a forge 007 item, green panel filter and ofcoarse a remap.

Nice tidy looking car mate, I loved my A3 also...I'd change the rears light to the face lift though, freshens it up !

Thanks for the comments people... sorry i might sound a bit newbiesh but ive never had a car with a turbo before... whats a dv forge 007??!?! haha

The cold air feed and filter sounds easy enough and i could adapt things for that nicely....

Do you have any pictures of different rear lights... im planning to change the front ones with the new r8 style leds.

Thanks again people

Jordan