No longer going to be an S3 owner :(

Az

Hard slammed!
Reaction score
Well, its a sad decision for me, but my S3 is now up for sale. :crying:

The mrs and I have a caravan which we use regulary, the S3 has been brilliant, but I could really do with a slightly bigger car with 5 doors. It would be a lot easier what with having a 4 year old and with talks of having a baby in the not so distant future it makes sense really. I'm also considering going over to the dark side and getting an oil burner for the first time. :sadlike:

Gutted as I've spent so much money on the car since buying it on mods, maintainance and getting it near perfect, but I suppose I have saved who ever buys it the hassle so they can enjoy it as much as I have.

For those that don't know my S3 its this one....

017.jpg

If it goes I'm gonna be really sad, I bought it as I missed my old S3 so much, but as I've owned 2 S3's and an 8L A3 1.8T sport, its obvious I like the Audi's, so no doubt I'll be back! :)

Thats a fine looking S3 Az,no doubt the car will not be in the classifieds for long

How can you go from having a awesome S3 to a oil burner blocking the roads pulling a caravan!

DON'T DO IT, lol!

Lol, Unfair heh! Good luck with sale.

Lol, thanks for the comments guys, but I've got to clear one thing up, our caravan is static, it stays on one site all the time, so never pulled it or plan to! ;)

I hate caravans on the roads just like most people and think it's brilliant when top gear winge and moan about them, and then destroy them! :)

Sorry I love caravan holidays but we dont daudle when towing the van we often overtake cars lol . Not my van but my m&d`s and hols are great for the grand kids.

is that the ferrari red S3 ?? looks dark red in the pic

I might be following suit soon. Girlfriend has a horse and tows it with our older discovery...Trouble is, i always want to go off roading when she wants to take the horse somewhere...So the S3 might have to make way for another 4x4!!

That's the only reason we've got the caravan really, our millie loves it there! But it is nice to get away ourselves too.

As for the colour of the car, not sure what you mean by asking if it's the Ferrari red? It's the red that audi currently use on a lot of models called misano red, it was a special order colour back when it was brand new, that's why it's a very rare sight to see this colour red rather than absolute red which is your normal orangey red in the s3's.

Or near offer. ;)

The advert is in the classifieds mate, full spec in the advert but currently no pics as they wouldn't upload, so just click on the pistonheads link in the advert for pics.