Is anyone Leasing S3 sportback??

koojo

Reaction score
Hi folks has anyone tried leasing the s3 sportback on a pcp or lease purchase?? Ive been looking tonight as im after a new car and s3 would fit the bill!!!
Was wondering if anyone has done this on a personal lease not business what kind of deal they got and with which company??
Many thanks
koojo

Have you spoken to AUDI yet?, would be inclined to use Silverlink as I found Wearside unhelpful, arrogant and quite rude when I tried to deal with them.
Apparently they are decent on line deals, can remember the website(s) but will ask I guy at work who has used them before and get back to you.

iirc Dave one of the mods on here has been looking at pcp`s etc quite recently

cheers

PS - About time you started to get serious about a proper car again, there is only so long you can drice a Modeo derv until you lose the will to live:asskicking:

The derv suited the need for the new baby, big pram syndrome but now its time to move it on and get back to petrol and turbo (defo something from the VAG group) Funnily enough was @wearside audi over the weekend but there wasnt a salesman in site trying to tempt me in must be expecting a big rush of new cars flying out the door with the new reg's out..........
Could fancy the s3 sportback...:)

The derv suited the need for the new baby, big pram syndrome but now its time to move it on and get back to petrol and turbo (defo something from the VAG group) Funnily enough was @wearside audi over the weekend but there wasnt a salesman in site trying to tempt me in must be expecting a big rush of new cars flying out the door with the new reg's out..........
Could fancy the s3 sportback...:)

The salepeople at Wearside couldnt even be ***** to speak to me when I was there last, it seemed like too much hassle for him, tosser.
Im know of some one else who had exactly the same experience.

S3 SB defo fits your bill mate, you know it makes sense:icon_thumright:.

Paul

The S3 sportback is a great compromise if you have a family but require a Hot hatch, I'll always prefer 3 doors but the SB makes sense until the kid(s) get older.

I imagine there will be some good deals out there come October/November following on from new reg.

The S3 sportback is a great compromise if you have a family but require a Hot hatch, I'll always prefer 3 doors but the SB makes sense until the kid(s) get older.
Spot on.
Although having seen an IBIS SB with the black glass roof and optics pack its certainly warmed me up to the idea if I need to in the future.

Managing ok with a 9 year old old + friends climbing in and out so will hang on to 3dr life as long as possible.
In fact Ive never owned a 4dr since my 1982 MAZDA 626 when I was 17!

The first SBs are coming up 12months old now so it will be iInteresting to see what they do on the used market compared to 3dr prices.

Cheers
Paul

Yeah SB is defo needed rather than 3 doors with an 8month old still in a MASSIVE car/pram seat. Going to have a roam about looking at stuff so no doubt ill be dragging you about Paul!! haha

Prob one saturday morning when your still half cut from the night before so i get to drive your S3(like it was stolen of course!!:scared2: lol)

I really don't understand why you all seem to think you need a Sportback just because you have kids.

You dont.

They are for lazy or fat people with kid(s).
Thats why I have a 3dr:)

(Koojo is both btw.)

All my old hot hatches have been 3 door even had 6 potter bmw in coupe...I don't need the rear doors but they are handy getting the child seat and belts on when i'm 6ft+ its sometimes a bit of a squeeze climbing in the back kicking the drivers/passenger trim on bottom of chairs,which i end up destroying..
I wont lie though BUT the main reason is i'm a fat lazy ****!!:haha: