Thoughts welcome ?

crypric23

Never satisfied
Reaction score
I am looking for an S3 front bumper for 2008 sportback.

Also do you guys think its work doing the side skirts and rear ?

i will only consider genuine Audi though.

Anybody done this mod ?

I do think its worth having some sort of side skirts on if you are going for the s3 front bumper although genuine audi s3 skirts are a fortune! Id go aftermarket on the skirts...

Here's my 2008 Sportback with S3 front end. I'm not going to bother with skirts now or rear valance as I'm happy with the way it is....

DSC04472800x600.jpg

Cheers Nath

For me I dont think on the 3dr especially if you're doing the s3 front it looks silly if you dont do the s3 skirts, rear isnt neccessary but sides makes it look alot better.

For me I dont think on the 3dr especially if you're doing the s3 front it looks silly if you dont do the s3 skirts, rear isnt neccessary but sides makes it look alot better.

Dont even go there LOL! I've S3 front end, rear is s-line/S3 bumper with s-line defuser. Sills ARE standard - so far!! IMHO you need to make rear bumper match front before issue of sills nags your brain LOL.

Im gonna get flamed for my ride height & 17" OEM sport alloys but they are on next bonus cycle LOL

Ahhhh s3 front end with sport alloys, i feel your pain. i have bumpers and all sorts waitin to go on but they arent goin on untill ive changed the wheels and ride height lol..

s3 front and rear with 16" standard alloys haaaaaaa