New car

MPG

Reaction score
:s3addict: Hi
Been registered for a while but this is my first post.

Have had an A3 2.0TDi S Line Sportback for the past 3 years and really liked the car - BUT - confirmed today that I pick up the new S3 Sportback on the 1st September:yum:

Can't wait, only 8 more sleeps!

:sign_welcome: to the forum MPG.

Any photo's of the current car? Hmm S3 sportsback nice choice! What colour you gone for and extra's? Bet you cant wait to get the car! Make sure you post some photo's up :D Congratz on the new car!

Gone for the brilliant red on the S3 Sportback. Considerd the sprint blue cos I really like it but there is a 3 door near me so had to be different.

The S Line is red and we have been happy with that.

Will post a couple of pics of both next week, spot the difference!:think:

Gone for the brilliant red on the S3 Sportback. Considerd the sprint blue cos I really like it but there is a 3 door near me so had to be different.

The S Line is red and we have been happy with that.

Will post a couple of pics of both next week, spot the difference!:think:

Looking forward to seeing the photos mate. I think there only about two or three members on here with Red S3. They seem quite rare! Bet you cant wait to pick it up! Haha spot the difference!

The S line Sportback - only have a couple so need to take a few more before it goes.

More next week - only 5 more sleeps:jump:
Sline0022.jpg

The S line Sportback - only have a couple so need to take a few more before it goes.

More next week - only 5 more sleeps:jump:
Sline0022.jpg

Looks nice from what i can see! And a very nice colour. Bet you cant wait to pick her up...Have to post some photo's of them together

Picked up the new S3 yesterday:yahoo:
Well pleased.

Here's the S line before trading in, and a couple taken of the 2 side by side at the garage. Wife says she can't spot the difference
:uhm:

copy005.jpg

copy007.jpg
copy007.jpg
copy010.jpg

copy007.jpg

Mate both cars look wkd! And i dont mean to sound cheeky or any thing but i think the wife may need glasses lol. I do like red S3. Are you pleased with it? How you finding the S3 to your old A3?

Beautiful car, well jealous of people with the S3!

Enjoy!

Cars totally different. Did 200 miles yesterday, very happy but S3 now filthy! Managed to stall a couple of times, driving it like a diesel!!!

Looks nice, don't be scared to give it some revs, thats what they are built for :sm4:

More than happy to give it revs - just felt too new yesterday.

Car is superb, feels so much different than the S Line - nimbler and lighter. And the power ..... oh yes. Though the interior is similar to the S Line it does feel sportier. A nice place to be.

Feel very lucky to have it.

Will try and take a couple more pics when time - and it is clean.

Sorry about the mess of pics posted above, just a beginner :whistle2: