how to clean cream recaro seats?

02audis3

Reaction score
Sorry if its been posted, This is my first s3 seats could do with a good clean after geting my car detailed ;).

What do I buy, And how do I do it, Thanks in advanced

yup i second that, gliptone liquid leather, you need the cleaner and conditioner....smells like reall eather and brings the cream up a treat... i noticed with my cream leather that it needs doing every 6 month at least to make it look its best....its a pain but very rewarding

Dove soap and a nail brush. Cleans em up great and dove soap is pretty soft and doesnt damage anything.

On Sat I used white polish and my days it really did the trick hiding some of the dark crease marks you get on the side where the handles are. Use it very sparingly as it can stain them if u go overboard with white streak marks.

Autoglym leather cleaner spray and then Autoglym leather conditioner I found very good in my old s3.

And for the cream alcantara I'd use Autoglym interior foam cleaner. That used to bring the red recaro's up in my old integra type r and ek civic type r up a treat!

Alcantara cleans up fantastically with the Vanish spray foam cleaner, cat ****** on my car seat, used that & ****** hell was it clean afterwards & no loss of quality is material either

Also I've been told by a very reliable source, get a tea towel with no print of course or cloth & have it damp only slightly & then iron the alcantara with the cloth on the seat, it basically lifts the dirt of onto the damp cloth & this is from a veteran car dealer & I trust him alot, I've heard this method before for cleaning materials/clothing so it sounds genuine

Whats the best thing to use for cracked cream leather, mines gone down the sides, looks awful.

Dani as I said ealier, if you have the non alcantra just fully cream interior like mine try white polish.... Really helped mine... Ok it's never going to get rid of the creases but certainly made it look better.