My new S3 - with pics

podiopie

Reaction score
Have got myself back in an S3 after 18 months being in a Mk5 GTI, so pleased.

Wanted Bose and MFFBSW as definates but this had other extras instead of the Bose so could live without it.

Has Alcantara two tone, MFFBSW, Rev Sensors, Electric Folding dimming mirrors really chuffed and relieved to be driving one again.

:happy:

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back!

Will you be getting RNS-E fitted again? :sly:

Welcome back!

Will you be getting RNS-E fitted again? :sly:

Not likely in the near future, buying the motor has dried me out for the moment but it is a superb bit of kit witht sd cards especially.

Will probably swap the head unit to be the 6cd changer version in the meantime but will probably start a seperate thread later on in the week
:)

looking good! Pretty sure that isn't Beige Alcantara though, looks like Black/Silver leather combo!

Tidy looking motor, hope you enjoy it!

Very nice!! I said I wasn't going to mod at all when I got mine LOL. Only a few subtle ones so far, but we are building up.

wicked pics chap............ ive recently picked up my april 09 s3 and am still grinning from cheek ya cheek !!!!!

lsw s3

wicked pics chap............ ive recently picked up my april 09 s3 and am still grinning from cheek ya cheek !!!!!

lsw s3

Just such good / well made cars thought my mk5 GTi was well made but forgot how Audis are made that much better, driving at low speed is even a joy (not that I can keep my right foot lifted for long).....