show us your rims

colintdi

Reaction score
Was thinking of changing my car there but its to dear for what I what so thinking of getting my my wheels refurbed or getting new ones. So i'm looking for some idea's what sort of wheels do you's all have. Show us what rims you have or would suggest for my 04 sliver a4

Here a picture of my wheels on my last Audi
18" Kahn RSV
DSCF0404.jpg

Heres them on my car at the mintue
DSC00584.jpg

ooohhhh look, another chance to express my WHore inside me.:whistle2:..
19" OEM RS6's on 235/35
100_3298.jpg

Dam I do like the look of them got pic's of the whole car?

I have to agree, they look crazy!!!! love the look of those, and J7USS, your car is crazy! love the alloys, a really good contrast with the colour of the car!

here are mine if anybody is interested :happy:

wheel-amg-style6-gmp-18-2.JPG

thanks guys. really though i dont think these pics do any justice to how much of a head turner it is. need to make some new pictures and upload with new grille.

Jim Jones - Have you searched the forum, Im sure the guy who had it before put a **** load up last year....just until you get some fresh ones!!

The BBS CH-R`s are 9"x20" with a low offsett of ET25 ideal for RS4 S6 S5 S8 etc.
They are priced a £2100 a set.
The demo wheels above are available @ £2300 inc tyres. Tyres are in good condition, 1000 miles plus 10 laps or Castle Coombe...!

The BBS CH-R`s are 9"x20" with a low offsett of ET25 ideal for RS4 S6 S5 S8 etc.
They are priced a £2100 a set.
The demo wheels above are available @ £2300 inc tyres. Tyres are in good condition, 1000 miles plus 10 laps or Castle Coombe...!

And there not even split rims...:wtf:

for £1200 you can have these exotic beautys with rubber...
BBSRS-GT.jpg
CIMG4886.jpg
:sign_plug:

oh yeh and no didnt have to do anything to the arches, got AP coilovers so just adjust the ride height to keep everything nice and smooth:rockwoot:

if they were just simple fit and go i would. but problems that i dont yet understand (something to do with the master cylinder sorry if i dont know all the technical know how) its just a pain in the *** at the moment.also just spent alot of money cleaning the car up so if i can get good money for the brakes i'll sell.

am based in machester mate