Is my S3 worth advertising for £5495ono?

Good to see you's back,Kernow way iirc aren't you ?

you might wanna change them plates are they are illegal. Any plate with a blackground are illegal and will fail the M.O.T
Just saying as mine have the audi rings in the backgrouns liek yours and was told the same by the M.O.T station. Luckly i have a second pair so i just swapped them on M.O.T day :)

Was this car from around the Glos area?

Swear i saw this the weekend before i picked mine up parked in the carpark behind my house, either way its very nice, still would have loved to have a yellow one :D

Hey voorhees, yeh we live down in sunny Cornwall :-D

Demons, we bought the car quite local so must just be a similar looking one.

She's booked into rk engineering Saturday morning for a once over.

Fingers crossed!

That's it , I've put my finger on it and it's what s3dave says.....Loving the stance.

Although just to add personally 1 reason why I would not buy it for myself - facelift...not.
Overall I'm actually loving the rest of the package.

I love reading these stories of re-acquainted "S3-love". Much better than all the "my S3 is crap" threads and reminds me that I love mine too. I'm just off out the front to give her a hug... Aaaahhh!:wub:

By the way, your S3 looks fantastic. Loving the rims even if they are reps.

I love reading these stories of re-acquainted "S3-love". Much better than all the "my S3 is crap" threads and reminds me that I love mine too. I'm just off out the front to give her a hug... Aaaahhh!:wub:

By the way, your S3 looks fantastic. Loving the rims even if they are reps.
hear hear.....lol