Black Grill

2834s3

2834S3
Reaction score
Hi All

I have just fitted RS4 original titanium wheels, car colour is Dolphin Grey. The
question is do i fit the black grill?? The current Grill matches the wheels and car as it is a grey almost identical to the new wheels. What do you think? I'm really stoked with the wheels by the way....
cheers hope you can help make up my mind.

Thank you for replying navnayyar, sounds good, .....how do i view your signature?

signature is the text below the image, there is a link i posted a while back with the optics black grill on my silver a3

Hi

If i was you i'd try both. I was always for the black grill on my Lava Grey A3. But think the Silver looks good aswell. There a Dolphin Grey S-line by me and it looks good with the silver grill... Here a photo of a lava grey a3 see if some one can photoshop the colour to Dolphin Grey?
BUhw01wBGkKGrHgoH-EYEjlLl2qfnBKN-Ch.jpg

leeve the grill as it is and just get the black surround it will look good mine was like that for a while till i went all black but it will look good with the wheels but get rid of the chrome .... someone on here will give you a part number for the black surround it will look cool go for it

I want to firstly thank you all, you have helped me make up my mind...
I will stay with the original grill which is almost identical in colour to the wheels. Really happy now and very much appreciate your honest opinions.
cheers.....
I'm about to post some questions regarding Air intake and exhaust system,
would this change really make some difference to performance, do you have a view. Many thanks once again.....

I want to firstly thank you all, you have helped me make up my mind...
I will stay with the original grill which is almost identical in colour to the wheels. Really happy now and very much appreciate your honest opinions.
cheers.....
I'm about to post some questions regarding Air intake and exhaust system,
would this change really make some difference to performance, do you have a view. Many thanks once again.....

Hi

What engine your car 2.0 tdi? Has it had a remap yet?

Last edited:
id still get the black surround on it though ....trust me it will look much better

there about 60 quid heres the part number Black grill surround is 8P4807715VMZ

Last edited: