I think you guys will love this........

what is it ann s3 with a turbocharged r32's engine?

Better video of it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oitVOIb0obc

Sounds amazing, starts off not looking that quick but as he nails it just as he levels with the camera it lights up the wheels and is gone.

I Want!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think selling the 1.8T engine to someone with a mk2/3 golf etc would cover the cost of buying an R32 lump?

Anyone with any ideas of the cost involved in turbo charging the R32?

Shame this will only be a dream for most. lol.

I Want!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think selling the 1.8T engine to someone with a mk2/3 golf etc would cover the cost of buying an R32 lump?

Anyone with any ideas of the cost involved in turbo charging the R32?

Shame this will only be a dream for most. lol.

Hahahaha i new it would get people thinking! but as you say shame it is a dream for most lol! looks awesome though!!

OUCH!!!

That guy's determined to blow the engine!

Then that might explain why it sounds like a bag of bolts LOL! :)

It sounds almost undriveable. Straight to the rev limiter!

I bet it doesn't last long!

JBS do turbo conversions to R32's. Its about 5k plus i believe! Loadsa power though!

Wow that car can move! Not to sure on the other video inside the car, think he may end up breaking the car! Car sounds wkd and looks very fast in that video when he sticks in foot down. The turbo kits Jbs offer are quite good but cost a bit aswell.

Stage 1
380hp
360ft/lbs torque
10-12psi
Starting price is £7,000! Fitted and tuned

Stage 2
440hp
410ft/lbs torque
10-12psi
Strarting price £9,500!

Then its goes up to Stage 3 & 4 guessing there gonna be running over 500bhp easy! Big price's though!
JBS are going to do a engine conversion on my car, there gonna put in a Ed30 2.0T 330bhp FWD A3. Love to have that sort of power in my A3 but i got a long wait!

[QUOTE
JBS are going to do a engine conversion on my car, there gonna put in a Ed30 2.0T 330bhp FWD A3. Love to have that sort of power in my A3 but i got a long wait![/QUOTE]

Ashley bro, when you getting that done. They are converting your 1.6 to a ED30. That will be wicked.

I love the idea of a turbo'd 32 lump in the S3 would be mental, didnt realise anyone had done it yet tho,

JBS are going to do a engine conversion on my car, there gonna put in a Ed30 2.0T 330bhp FWD A3. Love to have that sort of power in my A3 but i got a long wait!

That should be awsome once rollling be a handfull in the wet though, how much is that setting you back if you dont mind me asking?

I love the idea of a turbo'd 32 lump in the S3 would be mental, didnt realise anyone had done it yet tho,

That should be awsome once rollling be a handfull in the wet though, how much is that setting you back if you dont mind me asking?

The turbo kits for the R32 and 3.2 A3 cost a bomb mind! But well worth it. Should be a lot of fun in the wet!:racer:

[QUOTEAshley bro, when you getting that done. They are converting your 1.6 to a ED30. That will be wicked.

Alright Nate

Well if i keep what money i have and hopefully get a job maybe touch the saves a tiny bit can start on it November maybe October! Got to go up JBS on the 7th Aug to discuss it as i want to know every thing they wuill be changing etc etc. And what kinda bolt on goodies i'll be having. As i might just get the engine in first and then in a month get all the bolt on goodies to max it hit the 330 mark or 350 if i dare push for any more power.

Last edited:
Nice ash, we shall be have fun around cardiff once done lol.

Have you thought about uprating the clutch/flywheel while the engines out . You will defo need some better brakes, don't think your 1.6 brakes will be good enough for stopping a raging 330bhp A3.

Keep me filled in with any new info bro

Nice ash, we shall be have fun around cardiff once done lol.

Have you thought about uprating the clutch/flywheel while the engines out . You will defo need some better brakes, don't think your 1.6 brakes will be good enough for stopping a raging 330bhp A3.

Keep me filled in with any new info bro

Lol we shall have some fun! Might even pop down the LG strip with all the boy racers lmao :nyah: But i tend on keeping this car as a track car when i upgrade. So in 2-3years i'll be looking on making it a lot lighter than it is!

Yes thats what im doing now seeing my clutch has gone now. I'm gonna go for a heavy duty oem Sachs Clutch Kit or if any one esle can recommend another one i'd go for that?
But the Sachs Clutch Kit seems to being doing fine on the 8p Section with the S3. So should be fine with my A3. Brake's i'll be upgrading not sure what ones to get yet. Have a look closer to the date as i'll get JBS to do them aswell or my uncle. Yeah defo keep you updated. You still need to take me out in that S3 of yours;) Drop you a text soon nate. Ohh yeah one last thing you coming Audi in the park?