cd changer cable

griswold

Reaction score
Ages ago i removed audi headunit for jvc when fitting i removed part of the cd changer cable think it was a y shape type splitter or somthing.
Was in my garage for ages but seems to have dissapeared?

Have fitted original audi back in thought i could try my changer again or get an ipod kit for it?
saw this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260427605125
need that missing cable to try changer so cant but would i need it for the ipod kit?
other choice is this headunt http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=160330016985

anyone used the ipod kit? like the look of the clarion like oem
Advice?

hi im using that connets 2 ipod kit in my car its ok sound is good and easy to fit you don't need the cd cable as this fits into the part where there is the blue,yellow,green plugs and they plug back into the wiring, takes about 5 mins to fit

Thanks for reply but the photo of the connects kit has 2 red and one thin black connector i dont have a blue,yellow,green plug this migh be what i got rid of?
the back of my head unit with 2 black plugs one brown and one red with two wires?
my audi unit is working fine without this lead not 100% sure if this will work?
How do you find ipod navigation?

ah right i think you do need those wire's cant you see if some one is breaking a a4 and get them off that ? navigation is ok when you get used to it i usually just put i pod on shuffle and go from there !!!

The top plug is a non standard mini ISO 20 pin and feeds the Bose amp front & rear, the DIS and the CD changer, does your display in the dash work ? if not just plug the wire into the radio the black wire goe's to the connects 2 box to power it the the other cable is for the i-pod

Dash display working fine cant believe i got rid of that cable now.
Might try to get that cable if not clarion it is then.