Looking for some suggestions on 18'.

MarkSport

A3 2.0TDI 170bhp PhantomBlack
Reaction score
Website
www.audisportfans.com
Hey Guys,

I am closer to change my wheels, but i cannot decid which are the most pretty for my car, i always check other guys cars with 19' and love few, BBS CK, CH, and others,

But i live in Lisbon, Portugal, and put 19' wheels is completely insane to put 19' with our bad roads. Because of that i am looking for 18.

I love BBS CK, BBS CH, Khan RSV, VMR708, but i couldnt find any of those in 18.

Could you please help me with some pics? Specially Black A3/S3... :anbet:

My Car:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ct52waxImM
DYNODAY061-1.jpg

I brought my BBS LM Reps in 18 and love them. I will love them even more when I drop the car :)

There is loads of 18's out there. I do think RS4's and RS6 are amoung the best. If you wanna be different, try getting S5 reps?....

iv just put anthracite 18s on mine, pro race 1.2s and they look fab and ultra light too :) il be home on wed and will be getting photos when my opitc grill and lamin x are fitted if you want me to send you a couple
my sig is pretty small altho you can see they suit

iv just put anthracite 18s on mine, pro race 1.2s and they look fab and ultra light too :) il be home on wed and will be getting photos when my opitc grill and lamin x are fitted if you want me to send you a couple
my sig is pretty small altho you can see they suit

Let me know, i want to see those wheels..

there 700 brand new on the bay bit steep for reps though cheeky gits i bet youle get em for 400 soon when everytone is selling em

will do Mark PM me and il get it done as soon as i can, if i can get it done il have the pics by the end of the week but wont have the springs on til nearer the 25th so itl be sitting like a tractor haha :(

those BBS rims are nice but im not a fan of the red rim, their for sale in Revolution in gateshead too, nice in the flesh i like the matt finish