Parts needed to fit s3 milltek on a3 quattro

bansheeboyo

Reaction score
what parts do you need to fit a full miltek exhaust system for a s3 on to a a3 quattro?
dv relocation kit is it worth it?
cheers scott

You been on ebay by any chance lol?

i was thinking about this aswell as i wont a new system for my qts is it just a direct fit or are there sum mods needed

thanks

you need both the S3 exhaust hangers, and some trimming of heatshield is required, plus you need to cut out the rear valance. it takes a bit of messing with, but it does fit. i've done it on mine,but got no pics

EBAY!:puke2:
eh yes yes i have:)
am i in a bidding war with any of you guys
only problem is the guy has zero feed back
any thoughts on the dump valve relocation kit and
what one do i need to buy one for a a3 wichi have or a s3 wich i dont have but really wish i had

know doubt i will be out bid by some silly amount like 1 pound
this has happened so many times sum random comes in at last second with a slightly higher bid than my
really ticks me of
current high bidder oh yeah

EBAY!:puke2:
eh yes yes i have:)
am i in a bidding war with any of you guys
only problem is the guy has zero feed back
any thoughts on the dump valve relocation kit and
what one do i need to buy one for a a3 wichi have or a s3 wich i dont have but really wish i had

Me :arco:

do you guys know if its cat back or turbo back
also is it resonated or not
cheers scott

God know's, the blokes quite ignorant, emailed him afew times and he isnt doing himself any favours.

Hey i have the Miltek on my A3 Quattro and the High Flow Cat sounds amazing !! We didnt buy the S3 hangers we just made our own out of the old ones and cut all the heat shield

I hope you have an S3 rear bumper otherwise you will need to cut a hole in your bumper as well (i think)

I have the DV Relocation Kit too not sure if it makes much difference really but it looks cool wen you open the bonnet

DSC00118.jpg

where did you get the dv relocatoin kit and how much was it?
i have only seen them for s3's
cheers scott

That looks quite a neat engine bay.
What induction kit you useing and is that a custom maf housing?

what is the extra ventalation you have dani
how much you going up to for that exhaust
my max is 275
exhaust is off a burnt out car

what is the extra ventalation you have dani
how much you going up to for that exhaust
my max is 275
exhaust is off a burnt out car

Im not now, can see it going for around the £300 and id rather put a extra £100 towards that and buy a spanking new blueflame exhaust.:hubbahubba:
The extra ventalation is from removing excess palstic from behind the grille, helps get more cold air into the fire pit, has made a slight difference.

the exhaust is non-resonated- i checked the part numbers against a brand new miltek exhaust on ebay (both non and resonated). There only 450 new! If it goes for 300 i think that is a high price

ok so pipes have arrived
so will the s3 milltek cats fit up to the manifold/downpipe?
what hangars do i need it already has s3 hangers on backbox do you need any other ones?

So whats the exhaust turned out tobe then, catback or turbo back?

if it's the same as fitting a standard S3 exhaust to a TQS then the cats will not mate up to the TQS downpipe, mine didnt anyway the bolt pattern was different which ment i had to connect the exhaust just behind the cats... also had to get a piece of pipe made to stepup to the larger exhaust diameter of the S3 system... miltek would be eve larger diameter i would imagine you cant use the downpipe of the S3 system as the turbo's are different the TQS will have a KO3 housing whitch exit's downwards the S3 has KO4 turbo which exits at the side

Thats well bad mate, i send it back.

Ebay.

i thought the cats would have lined up
i heard many people saying that it was a easy enough mod only needing to cut out rear vallance and buy s3 hangers!
so if i was to buy a brand new milltek system would i get a hiflow downpipe aswell?
maybe i shall start a dispute as it did say Full milltek system did it or did it not .yes it di just looked at my ebay
i even asked robie if it was cat back he said no deffo turbo back:banghead:
dissapointed

So would brand new cats line up?

If you buy a miltek for your a3 then yes but if you buy a s3 one then no.
If you buy a brand new system youll recieve whatevers stated, either cat back or turbo back, just make sure that when you buy it clarify what your getting, i.e. Downpipe or not.
Id defo send it back because youve been ripped off.

where do you get millteks for a a3 quattro ?i have been on there site but seen not exhausts for a3 quattro only fwd

So what turbo are you running? Just seen your sig and it say's your running a ko4!

it a ko4 from bdm wich uses the standered tqs mainfold
i would say it has added a bit more power but as ever i want more
cars accelaration is not the same thrill as my road legal 1988trx250r
2 STROKE POWER

but im thinking of buying a new manifold and and down pipe
i have asked all the sellers on ebay with the brand new pipes apparently the full exhaust systeme wich is 1074 is the high flow cats centre pipe and back box no mentions of down pipe ????:wtf:

Well in that case why dont you buy a pipewerx or blueflame downpipe and cat or de cat for an s3, that way it would connect upto the miltek.

Banshee..... it looks to me like you have gone about this all the wrong way.... if you wanted bigger power you should have looked for some secondhand kit off someone who was upgrading either an S3 or 225 TT...... this would have been ideal for £400
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1068651.htm mate that to the miltek system you now have and a remap and you would be pushing circa 265 BHP..... as it stands unless you got the backdraft KO4 which is basically a KO3s for a bargain then i think you've wasted your money