Whats it worth?

shrink_777

Reaction score
I am trying to sell my S3 at the mo, not had very long but my life has just been turned upside down and i need to sell. Im not desperate but I do need to sell. I dont know what to put it up for? its a 02 plate 225bhp facelift. Superchipped,Brembo brake kit on front ( new discs and pads) green cotton filter,Milktek exhaust, 18" alloys, lowered, shortshift gears. Its the dark blue with cream seats. Just had the cambelt and a service not long ago and its on 62,000 mls. got tax and il do a new MOT. Whats it worth people? honest opinions please!!!

cheers:blackrs4::sign_unfair:

Be interesting to know because mine is very similiar spec to yours, mileage etc. Would you consider selling any uprated parts to help it sell better? wink wink lol

Providing the car is in general good nick, I'd say around £8k? I'd probably advertise it for £8495 ONO, and if you still have the original front brakes lying about, I'd put them back on and get £500 for them Brembo's through fleabay or on here.
You'll probably get offers around the £7500 for it.

Depends on who you sell to, some see the value in the mods, others see it as a liability, which is why some people put their cars back to standard when selling.

I would say have a look on AutoTrader for a car of similar mileage, either 02 or 03 [they are not that far off after all] and take it from their.

If you advertise on Piston Heads, list the mods, on Auto Trader or eBay, it would be up to you, but I would assume you are after selling to some one who knows the car, so I woudl list them.

autotrader has a 74k 02 at £8,500 with 6 months tax and no mods so keep an eye on that and see if it goes,I'd try and sell the mods separate if possible.

i would exchange the miltek if your interetsed ? my car is an 02 with similar mileage.

If the labour to return the car to original is not to high, then I would do that, and sell the mods on here, as whilst you wont get what you paid for them, you may get that little but extra.

Yeah but only problem is I dont have original parts! unless I get people to swap and give me a little money on top? would that work you think??????

That would depend if you had to pay someone to fit the OEM parts to yours. If not, i would defo consider swapping+cash.

Id be happy to swap my OEM part(s) for the uprated one's plus alil cash.
Were are you based?