LUPINN'S S3 Sportback

LUPINN

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have since January 2009, a white S3 Sportback ..

a bit of photos..
3115517319_da47a95328.jpg

3116280410_27092c8d69.jpg

3218416973_51ca06ee2d.jpg

3218417817_ae72a08f79.jpg

3219274542_0fcfba0e0e.jpg

3221166179_8cb3d23bc4.jpg

3246780380_6eb6e2cddf.jpg

3245959017_db0a6166e0.jpg

3282180829_fe85aa1a62.jpg

3434710507_4bfef6da1c.jpg

3435519140_ea43892064.jpg

3434716855_75a18bb9bf.jpg

in the last photo you can see that I did paint the front and rear air deflector in black, i think it's is more beautiful to the eye

other photos here > http://www.flickr.com/photos/lupp/

I have a question.. i tried to found here but I do not think to have found nothing about it, in position 0 of lights can i have always on the drl ledS? like audi A5, A4? I have auto lights and when becomes just a little 'cloudy xenon turns on.. and i want on only drl.. if I put position lights they are no longer at high intensity and i don't like it.. so, what is the procedure to do with VAG, if exist? :think:

thanks for the answer :detective2:

I'm having my front and rear diffusers painted as we speak! Good call! Did you go for matt or gloss black?

I always keep the switch at 'Auto'. During the daylight, only the DRLs are on. I also noticed that the DRLs are brighter when in Auto mode (compared to when they are manually switched on)
yes, it's true

In fact I prefer them at high intensity, the only problem is that sometimes the xenon light turns on even when not needed, maybe i can turn off the light sensor with VAG :haha:

I'm having my front and rear diffusers painted as we speak! Good call! Did you go for matt or gloss black?

My carroza said that was a cross between black matt and polished .. he did so because if polished it gaves the eye too, he did not do Matt because he said that immediately ''aging'' and then made a cross between a glossy and matte .. I must say that good has come ..:thumbsup:

That's hot!!! Just how I'd want it if I was to buy one, although I would get some 19" rims on there and change out the OEM's. If sticking with the RS4 style rim get I'd go for one that has more of a curve in it like the actual rims from the RS4.

Great pics, btw! I like the ones with S5/ R8.

Cheers!

That's hot!!! Just how I'd want it if I was to buy one, although I would get some 19" rims on there and change out the OEM's. If sticking with the RS4 style rim get I'd go for one that has more of a curve in it like the actual rims from the RS4.

Great pics, btw! I like the ones with S5/ R8.

Cheers!

thanks! the car near my S3 is an A5 3.2 with S5 mods (only mirrors and grille) :sm4:

the rs4 18s looks like smaller than a 18, they are pretty but loooks like 17! :mad: 19 can not mount because of bureaucracy, I thought to change and install 18 new RS6 burnished .. I think are very beautiful, but I don't know yet..

i am undecided :think::think::think:

Hi LUPINN do you mean these wheels?

a3-sat-1.jpg

a3-sat-2.jpg

If so then do it man!!! I am getting these come summer for my sportback, I think they'd look awesome on your S3 mate... 19" though:eyebrows:

Hi LUPINN do you mean these wheels?

a3-sat-1.jpg

a3-sat-2.jpg

If so then do it man!!! I am getting these come summer for my sportback, I think they'd look awesome on your S3 mate... 19" though:eyebrows:

yess!!! they are wonderful!!!! on white they must be very very nice

here in Italy was passed the law that we can mount the wheels without the permission Audi, but have yet to be specified standards .. or look and then mount the 19 without problems or mount 18 now or 19 now and I don't mind controls of the police .. :laugh:

lol thats weird cause I was going to get my front & rear bottoms painted black aswell, looks good on the Ibis white.

here in Italy was passed the law that we can mount the wheels without the permission Audi, but have yet to be specified standards .. or look and then mount the 19 without problems or mount 18 now or 19 now and I don't mind controls of the police .. :laugh:

Hey Friend,
I really understand you.. Here in Portugal is exactly the same,18 Audi accepts, more than 18'', is too much difficult to approve.
And our streets doesnt have conditions to 19'' wheels.

I Love those wheels too, but did you find any reps with that arch?

I am more inclinated to RS4 Titanium (18'' Reps)..

Wow that sounds very Draconian! Who enforces this law... the police?? Or do you mean Audi will not supply you with the wheels as you own an S3?

Never heard of anything like that... what is the reasoning behind it?

Wow that sounds very Draconian! Who enforces this law... the police?? Or do you mean Audi will not supply you with the wheels as you own an S3?

Never heard of anything like that... what is the reasoning behind it?

here you can turn only with tires and rims with measures contained in the paper of circulation, on the book the 19 are not present so therefore if the police stops me they would withdraw me the book and they would make me a big fine :keule:

To confirm the 19 thin to today it needed to require in Audi a document (called authorization) that if brought to the motorization, after a testing it allowed us of it stuffed to transcribe on the book the measure of the 19. The problem has always been that Audi doesn't release it except that is not bought the look for original, to enormous costs!

Now, with this new law we don't need anymore the authorization and we are more free to mount rims and tires bigger.. but we are still waiting to understand what to do.. and HOW!!!! :notme:

maybe i founded the way to do the thing i want to do with the leds

i let u know