Remaps agen sorry

big_mo

MOSES
Reaction score
I am looking to get a remap for my car i have settled for a Custom Code stage 1 as Storm recommended.
I have a KO3s already and i have changed bits like
the DV plus the cold side kit
BMC CDA
Forge TIP
Forge turbo and water pipes
NGK spark plugs from the BAM TT/S3 engines
And also have a cat back stealth exhaust from power flow

Is it worth changing the injectors to S3 ones is well?

Not sure about injectors mate there seems to be mixed responses on here and other forum that the injectors are not a straight swap. What engine code are you running? What do custom code say about the injectors?

Bam injectors flow 398cc per min @ 3bar. they will fit but the ecu will have to be scaled correctly to suit, if not it will run pig rich. I ran a set in my old passat (awt) 150bhp engine. But I was using GIAC sortware which specfied 380cc or bam injectors. Bosch part no 0280156063

I am looking to get a remap for my car i have settled for a Custom Code stage 1 as Storm recommended.
I have a KO3s already and i have changed bits like
the DV plus the cold side kit
BMC CDA
Forge TIP
Forge turbo and water pipes
NGK spark plugs from the BAM TT/S3 engines
And also have a cat back stealth exhaust from power flow

Is it worth changing the injectors to S3 ones is well?

Good choice in both software and agent :laugh:

The modifications you have on the vehicle are a good base for the Phase 1 Custom-Code although with the addition of FMIC,Downpipe and sports cat you will be set for Phase 2 software which will see upto 230-240bhp from your vehicle.

The stock injectors will be more than adequate for the Phase 1 or Phase 2 software that you are looking at running.

Any more information is available upon request

Leigh